Republicans The GOP's Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 28, 2015.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Trump is such a sham. Watching him take questions at Ceasars and so far he sounds like lsudad. Whole lot of words, says nothing. Chic asked him very clearly, "what are you going to do about the rising cost of college tuition "

His response was, "oh its out of control, the professors have to be taken care of that's very important " and here is the meat and potatoes of his answer "we are going to do something "

Seriously, something. Yet people clap and hem and haw like he is the savior. Fracking morons, the whole lot of you.

Something.

Smdh

el005639, mobius481 and Winston1 like this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

3. shane0911

Exactly, stupid faces with nothing to say. Thanks for making my point

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Triggered.

5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

[​IMG]

"I will do what the polls tell me I should do" - Robo Rubio ( 2.22.16 O'Reilly Factor)

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

He's a manager he will appoint people to get shit done. He's like Les miles but running on your platform, shane. deport everyone, fuck china, women are crazy. whos not down with that.

as opposed to pro amnesty make the terrorists citizens rubio.

but as i told you two years ago. get out your hillary button. dont matter. maybe you can get red back when you pay him his scotch. also, i need my money for our league. I won that shit 2 years ago.

7. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Deport everyone? have you ever seen a construction site when the INS shows up? It's not like you just put out a flyer and they start getting on buses. You believe he'll deport 12 million? If he did, it would probably cost $100 billion dollars, but he can't.

Fuck China? You want to start a trade war with the world's second largest economy and also the most important player in the geopolitics of Asia. That comes with an immense amount of pain and increases the cost of goods across our entire country. It's not the originating company that pays the fees, it's the consumer.

Women are crazy? Well, with women....the thing about women is....ah, shit! You got me on that one.

8. shane0911

Comma in the wrong place, if he is like Les Miles, that is reason enough not to like him. You are smarter than that

Of course it sounds good, but it can't be done

Not his position, he backed off of that. I'm sure he will eventually go back to the PFC however its not like we are going to get rid of them. If they can just close the damn border I can live with that.

Will never happen

He will be paying me, I'll share it with you

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Coming right up, eventually

9. tirk

was a joke, genius.

10. tirk

i cant drink real alcohol. im not man enough. how about a margarita daiquiri. joke for stacey who wussed out here blaming pointe class.