Republicans The GOP's Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 28, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He is so desperate to be president. I bet he would suck a male prostiture off every day for the rest of his life for the presidency.

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Baa bay Jen dal. lulz. The Republicans are fucked.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Part of that alleged conspiracy involved both the Paula Jones accusations and Lewinsky. Nobody foisted those women on Bill. And nobody forced him to lie. If you recall, in 1999 a judge found Bill in civil contempt of court for making misleading testimony in the Jones case. That ultimately led to him being stripped of his Arkansas law license for 5 years. Jones was an employee of the State of Arkansas when Bill was governor. And of course, no right winger forced Bill into that blow job or to lie about it or to ask his wife to defend him on national TV.

And also remember that Whitewater was started by Reno at Clinton's request and the original investigator was selected by Reno. The clear conflict of interest is what led to the independent investigator.

Please. Predator is hardly specific to pedophiles. It is someone who preys on or uses other people to their advantage or gain. The GA couple just killed resulting from a Craigslist transaction, were killed by an online predator. Clinton has used his power and notoriety to gain sex on more than one occasion. That makes him a predator IMO.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Bring it homie, we can middle-off as long as you want

LSUTiga and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You 1st

6. Tiger in NC

I'm so in the middle that my left nut is center-left and my right nut is center-right

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I'm so in the middle my nuts joined to form 1 single giant nut in the middle.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Nor did anyone force Lewinsky or Jones.

There was nothing "independent" about that investigation which is why they are no longer used.

You mean like Monica?

9. Tiger in NC

aha! the old uni-nut routine, huh? well, I'm so in the middle that my two nuts came together to invert and actually form a man-gina just below my johnson, effectively making me the first transgendered centrist in all the world.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Sexual harassment in the workplace is based on a power imbalance.

And when Janet Reno started the ball rolling, it wasn't aimed to get at the truth.

Right. Compare what has happened in their lives. Hers is a freaking wreck including her character and reputation. He's still Mr. Popular making millions. WJC used the power of his office to gain sex on demand and lie to his wife and the entire country. He was a gotdamn attorney but thought he could claim no sexual relations because he only put it in her mouth? He had the power then and he still has it.

He's a cheater and a liar. He doesn't deserve my reverence.