Republicans The GOP's Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

none thank God, but that has nothing to do with whether the Republican party has gone further right or not. Your point?

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And what the hell does any of that have to do with what I said about WJC? He is a lying, deceitful, cheater. Period. He lied to America, his wife, and myriads of people working for him. He used the power of his office to get some poontang and to keep it quiet. I find that despicable and it's why a non-rich, non-Southern person, me, does not revere the man. That was the point in contention that I answered. Consenting adults is not covered in the workplace when one of the parties involved is in a position of power. Yea, I'd say WJC falls into that category, no matter how old Monica was at the time. In a corporate setting, he either loses his job or she gets sent packing with a lovely parting gift and an agreement not to talk or sue.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You said that Hillary complained about a vast right wing conspiracy, as if it were untrue. I pointed out that it was true.

You used the term "predator", which is commmonly used for pedophiles prying on underage children. This was not the case.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Let's tango hombre

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yet we have two parties.

I was talking about politicians. Not the general population.

Hardly anyone runs in the middle.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Someone with the political courage and the deep pockets to do so will be rewarded.

7. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I hope it's Romney. I think he would be a good president. I don't know enough about Jeb. Maybe Rand Paul. I just pray the republicans don't run Perry, Cruz, Jindal etc. They will get slaughtered and there are guys that are more centrist in the party that could win. It's amazing to me that the teabaggers can't understand that there's not enough people in the country that want the politics to be run the way they do. And they won't compromise on anything so you just can't vote for them. They're why I am now an independent.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Romney would make a good president but he will never get elected. He is perceived as too rich and too elitist.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Romney will ensure the dems win again and is exactly what will happen. He just isn't electable

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I never said far right i said moderate.