Republicans The GOP's Presidential Candidates

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 28, 2015.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

As long as she has her husband speaking for her, she could stumble.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Bill is an asset, dont be fooled. She wouldnt win without him.
    But republicans are smart,they play the long game with the house and senate.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Bill Clinton is revered by just about everyone except rich white people, and southern white people. You can bet he will be an asset on the campaign trail. Hell Obama knew this as well in the last election. It would be a lot easier for Hillary to run on her last name than it would be for Jeb to run on his.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Obama, Ried, Nancy are far from the middle. Don't get it twisted.

5. LaSalleAve

Disagree. Politics have been pushed so far to the right you think they are not moderate, but they damn sure arent liberals. Speech may indicate one thing but policy completely debunks that statement.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Obama has been a very centrist President. From where you stand politically I have no doubt that you see him as a far-left liberal. I bet you think Ted Cruz is a RINO too....

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He likely would be an asset. But I am not rich nor Southern and revere is about the last word I would use to describe WJC. He is a lying, deceitful, phony. Why people continue to give him a pass despite the facts, I don't know. Hillary disgusts me because she is a climber who puts up with him for the mere fact that she does need him for election purposes.

I disagree that she could go further without Bill than Jeb without the Bush name. Society does not view women and men the same in that way. Let's say Hillary had been caught lying about cheating the way Bill did.....her career would have been over THAT DAY.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hillary needs Bill because she has a basically unlikeable personality and Bill has a high likeability factor. No matter what you think of their politics, we haven't had a really presonally unlikeable president since Nixon. Even Obama who I despise would be interesting to talk about basketball with. Romney came off to most voters as unlikeable because he is so rich he is out of touch with the little guy. Losers like Kerry, Dukakis, and Gore were all unlikeable personalities. Bush 41 was sort of likeable but Clinton came off as more likeable. I think most Americans are aware of what a bitch Hillary is but would elect her anyway unless the Republicans nominate a really likeable candidate. I don't know who that would be.

9. LaSalleAve

He lied about about a blowjob. At least his lie didn't cause the deaths of thousands of American soldiers.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't care what the lie was and don't try to equivocate or dismiss by pulling in other people's behavior. He went on TV and purposely deceived the entire country while getting his wife to blame a vast right wing conspiracy. He's a known predator who used the power of his office to engage in sexual activity on federal property (CEO's get fired for that kind of shit). I don't excuse his behavior nor his lies. I don't revere him, I despise his character....lying to the country and his family, using his duplicitous wife to further the lie. If you want to look past that, that's your choice but it says a whole lot about people who want to lick his semen stained wing tips.