The future

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 1, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What policy is this again? Not even going to get into the fact that you are lying, but lets start with his policy that is negatively impacting our climate...

He enforced an existing law....

This is a policy of his doing.

This isn't on him as much as we would like it to be. Same reason Biden wouldnt get much done if the Senate stays GOP.

How does she lose Military coverage? Tricare is for every veteran..... This makes no sense. What policy of Trump made her lose Tri-care? Obama care is not Tri-care btw....

This was a good call. The WHO was late, didn't do anything, and refuses to hold China accountable.

This is all untrue.

Why is this bad?

Tax cuts for everyone making money. Dont lie please.

Why do you support war? What are we supposed to do with NK? Attack them?

What should we do? Attack them?

What has he lied about?

The government is bloated. Do you disagree? Private sectors does 99% of things better and more efficient.

Why is this bad?

He was harder on Russia than Bush/Obama. What more needs to be done?

Not yet...

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You are so fucking stupid.. You know that???

Let me tell you what I am going to do. NOTHING.

Well until you step foot on my property and try and take my rights. Because that is what sane people do.

You aren't that clever dude. I think everyone should be FREE. Free to be a retard and say retarded shit and free to be someone like me to questions everything. Who doesn't gobble up the media's bullshit and a person like me who doesn't get pissed when the president likes a woman's body.....

The people like me aren't trying to change America, its the left. They dont like ME. They are the ones that want me gone. I am a bigot in their eyes. So ask THEM....

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I have no issue with fellow citizens disagreeing with me. I welcome it. Peaceful debate is good. Ultimately we vote and decide our united course. Challenges will be decided in court. I respect the outcome of our process.

Most Americans on both sides generally agree with me. The lunatic fringe gets all the attentions - and the ratings.

You watch too much CNN.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Can't post more than 10,000 characters. Response below

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Response to @Winston1 post

He is wrong about what he calls "the elite." They know exactly what they are doing and why they do it. The data they control and manipulate is more valuable than all the gold, diamonds and oil on the planet.

I suits their goals to keep poor people poor and dependent upon a puppet government that that control. That further promulgated class jealously making it easier to tax the middle class out of existence as well as tax the moderately wealthy to the point where they don't get so uppity as to think they could ever attain elite status.

That would be like the small businessman wanting to be accepted as a member of Augusta National. The tech mega billionaires don't care what tax laws the government passes to tax them. It will be their lawyer writing them

LSUpride123 likes this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

123: Less than 24 hours ago you posted this in the other thread:

"Its a disgusting tactic. Someone has an opinion they dont like and they are a "crackwhore" or "nutcase."

You might want to reflect on the wording of some of the posts you have made today in response to opinions you don’t like!!!

Winston1 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont need to reflect on shit. It is not my fault you dont understand the difference.

I didn't call you stupid because of your opinion, I called you stupid because this is a stupid god damned question:

"So what are you going to do with the other 60-70 million people in this country who don’t agree with you....either side? Are you going to take their rights, property, lives? Are you going to expel them? What are you going to do with the “libs” @LSUpride123 "

Bengal B likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Actually it was conehead @Winston1 that asked you that dumbass question

hwr probably agreed with it though

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Bless his heart, I was gonna let that one slide

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Sometimes I cant tell the difference.