The future

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what was the solution? let us know, the world needs to know, europe has a similar problem

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that does seem possible

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

liberals never believe anything could be the fault of anyone who isnt white

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and we might wonder if we should blame anyone and not credit them. these kids being detained by US authorities is what many of them want. thats why the parents cannot be found. they want their kids sent to the US. these human traffickers that bring these kids to the US may be paid by the parents because the US detainment is a good place to be.

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

We cry for kids locked in cages. We cheer for women who would have aborted them in the first place. We should send an army of liberal abortion doctors down south. That way we can cheer for non-existence and we won't have to cry for existence.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Yes people who break the law should be jailed. The Supreme Court has established what humane and legal accommodation is. I don’t think open immigration and borders are good so those who cross illegally should be jailed. I have have been careful to point out Obama started this and it’s not only an issue with Trump.
    Obviously the best answer is that people don’t try to cross illegally in large numbers. I didn’t enter this to cover that as it would be a thread of its own.
    You just admitted conflating cages with jails which deflected and obscured HWR’s point. Weak sauce Martin

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

cages and jails are the same thing. thats what a jail is, a bunch of cages. are you differentiating it based on bars vs fence? the inhumane part is the fence? only bars are up to your standard?

havent you seen scarface? "im not going back to that stinking cage mang!"

i have long advocated for actual policies that solve the problem, like legalizing drugs so central american violence is lessened.

again i ask what do you want now, nicer jails? would you be pleased if we built a series of massive jails near the border? that way they could be in cages that you might describe as not cages?

you said people who break the law should be jailed. you just want more nicer jails/cages for the immigrants? do you want the children jailed along with the criminals or do you want family separation?

i am trying to sort out exactly how you dont favor trumps policies. seems like the only difference is you want slightly nicer cages.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When you get it on with a hot Chinese girl do you say. "Say hello to my little friend?"

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course

Bengal B likes this.