The final Hillary Clinton thread.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 22, 2017.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I've read the details available on almost all of the accusers. This one here is one of a few whose claims I don't find to have the ring of truth. With a few exceptions, it will always be a he said/she said and so we are left with measuring the claims, the people, and then judging for ourselves. I've been sexually harassed at work. I have never gone to HR or filed a lawsuit. But my way of dealing with it doesn't have to be everyone's way and if someone does come forward, it doesn't make them weak.

There are definitely women, and some men, who have made false claims. However, that doesn't make all claims or accusers false. O'Reilly has been doing this shit for 15 years. It didn't just start a few weeks ago. What changed is that his protector-in-chief and the chief harasser Ailes, is no longer there to protect his ass. He's been a freakin cash cow at Fox and there is no way they are letting him go without sufficient proof.

And this crap about wait for him to fight back.....lol. He already tried that once. Not only did he massively fail but he ended up paying the victim $9M out of his own pocket. Why? She had recorded the phone conversations. That is proof. The transcripts are in the sealed lawsuit. If there was nothing to hide, then why did O'Reilly have 4 different women sign non-disclosures before receiving their civil payouts?

"In October 2004, the O’Reilly Factor star was hit with possibly the greatest lawsuit in the history of cable news: then-associate producer Andrea Mackris accused O’Reilly of sexual harassment, quoting the famed gasbag verbatim from phone calls she surreptitiously recorded.

According to the suit, the at-times “tyrannical and menacing” O’Reilly would masturbate while on the phone with Mackris, at other points suggesting she purchase a vibrator; engage in phone sex or a threesome with him; and listen to lurid details of his alleged sexual encounters with a cabana masseuse, airline stewardesses, and Thai sex-show workers.

Perhaps most famously, O’Reilly fantasized to Mackris how he’d like to shower with her and fondle her with a loofah, which he mistakenly called a “falafel thing” later in the call, according to a transcript.

Mackris also alleged that the then-married O’Reilly threatened to make any woman who complains about his behavior “pay so dearly that she’ll wish she’d never been born.” Two weeks later, he settled the case with a payout around $9 million."

"As the Times unearthed last month, former Fox Business Network anchor Rebecca Gomez Diamond had also secretly recorded phone calls in which O’Reilly made unwanted advances on her.....When Fox News decided not to renew her contract in 2011, Diamond and her lawyers outlined their case against O’Reilly and he reportedly paid out an undisclosed amount to settle it."

And a side note that his own teenage daughter testified against him in a divorce filing that she had witnessed him abusing his now ex-wife and that everyone in the home was frightened.

With Ailes at the helm, Fox had an environment ripe for harassment for those so inclined. They are now being exposed.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

maybe that is what he calls his johnson

Bengal B likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah I'm pretty sure Hot Chocolate enjoyed every second of it. She probably flirted back. The others though. You don't pay that much if you are completely innocent. Sexual Harrassment happens waaaaaaaaay more than most people think. But most women just grin and bear it, unless it just gets completely out of hand.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm not siding with the old bastard, just saying "terrified" is a bit strong for being called hot chocolate. If that's the case I better wear a muzzle next time I'm in the grocery store

HalloweenRun and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Love how Hilldabeast is blaming wikileaks for her loss. Blaming someone for publishing factual information for a loss is about as Clintonesk as it comes. And Comey didn't tell her to skip Wisconsin or to talk about the wonders of free trade in Detroit....Nor did he tell her to sabatoge the recount!

Seriously, there is nothing Rex can post that takes away from the fact that the country took a chance on a proponent of snatch grabbing over a fucking crook. They both suck but good lord man, can you just imagine the GD mess we would be in with this bitch running the show?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Imagine that....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-email-investigation/?utm_term=.2645af03cc02

GRASSLEY: Okay, moving on to another subject, the New York Times recently reported that the FBI had found a troubling email among the ones the Russians hacked from Democrat operatives. The email reportedly provided assurances that Attorney General Lynch would protect Secretary Clinton by making sure the FBI investigation “didn't go too far.”

How, and when, did you first learn of this document? Also, who sent it and who received it?

COMEY: That's not a question I can answer in this forum, Mr. Chairman, because it would call for a classified response. I have briefed leadership of the intelligence committees on that particular issue, but I can't talk about it here.

Bengal B and Winston1 like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Funny that the email investigation, Comey cant answer half the shit because its classified... lol

Winston1 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Doesn't it suck being right pride? Oh, wait, no it doesn't, it does not at all.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its quite astounding the lack of honesty around here regarding what really happened in the face of these facts.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Hillary needs to come to an understanding that the only person to blame for her election loss is the same person that stares back at her when she looks in a mirror.

HalloweenRun likes this.