The Fight For SabanFan

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by lsubatgirl04, Apr 23, 2008.

1. lsubatgirl04

lsubatgirl04 Cupcake Thief

OT is trying to take SabanFan from me and I won't stand for it. We're splitting TF into camps. You are obviously on Team Batty. Can I use your handcuffs in the fight? Maybe your baton?

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I have my own prediction. I believe the end result will shed doubt on islstl's public perception of making sound logical decisions. Already indecisiveness comes to mind. :shock:

While my contestant continues to improve her morning regiment let me take the opportunity to state I truly believe the competition is taking this matter way too lightly. Jungle juice and bratwurst is no way to prepare for a mud match. After all, we have JayB in the Bat corner. :thumb: How much more inspiration can you get then that?

For all spectators PLEASE check your senses. In the end you want a proven winner. You would be throwing your money into a cesspool otherwise. Your loyalty and friendship are admired but we are trying to crown a champion here. You take the competitions bribes and balance your loss but still you have to wake up in the morning and look at yourself and say “SELF” Is my good judgment impaired?

I think not.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

<-------------- That is my girl OT laying a beat down one of these other floozies. :grin:

4. lsubatgirl04

[​IMG]

5. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

TEAM BATTY!!!

Whether you love us or whether you hate us...the one thing you can't do...
    is ignore us!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

6. lsubatgirl04

Wrong. I'll have her pinned before the match even starts.

[​IMG]

7. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I think I would like to see a bucket FULL of Jim Beam and Dr Pepper!

But I have yet to feel the love from any side, I want someone to stand up and shout, "I love this white man"

1 person likes this.
  8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Even though I am training VBall, I like to have my hand in every pot and I am willing to train you Batty. So you can stop calling my office.:wave:

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Couldn't say it could you? Well I will and here is why; Crip, and for that matter the entire team Katt nation "I love you", but not for the reasons prescribed, just for the simple fact that your leadership is sound, your devotion to the all things being purple and gold, for your ability to stand ground with proven winners. What else can one on this board ask for? Your decision to proceed accordingly shall be honored and respected cause we all know you do so with sound mind and body. We, the Batty camp shall honor your presence however not paid for. We shall grant you the room to expound on your spirit in representing however you may. Any way you cut it we shall possess a winning combination, otherwise it is just another cat fight in the mud.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Hey Cajun..... you have this weird brown stain on your nose.

KissAzz:wave:

Oh by the way Love you Katt Nation and all things good that you stand for.