Crime The Eric Garner murder

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Dec 4, 2014.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

black people in general arent going to judge these things on a case by case basis. that ship sailed long ago. many are so used to it that its simply background noise at this point. we need to get to the point where no one expects this type of misconduct and that would take a systemic change. back to protecting and serving and not barney fifes with napoleonic complexes.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Sorry, didn't mean to imply I thought there was misconduct. Just yet another case of a civilian death at the hands of police over what should have been a routine arrest.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Who can we get to be Batman? It would have to be somebody wealthy enough to afford all those gadgets, ie. batmobile, batcave, batplane, batlab, ect. yet young and athletic enough to actually fight evildoers. My first thought was Mark Zuckerman. Enormous wealth and he is only 30 and through some facebook apps he could write he could set up a 24 hour crimewatch to spot evil wherever and whenever it was being done. But alas, the Zucker looks like he is barely strong enough to lift an I-Pad.

Elon Musk is almost as rich and he is 43 but still looks pretty healthy. He is certainly the kind of innovator who could come up with some really special crime fighting tools. But we need a really special athlete to swing from buildings on a batrope and escape the nefarious predicaments he gets put into by the Joker and the Penguin.
    Who is presently the greatest athlete in the world? Its no longer Michael Jordan. Too old. LeBron? Close. The greatest athlete I can think of right now is Odell Beckham, Jr. Got the athletic skills. Got lots of money. Only works on Sundays and sometimes a Monday or a Thursday for a few months out of the year.

YES! Odell Beckham is the perfect Batman!

mancha likes this.
  4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I would vote for him. He should change the name to something more to his personality and style. He should be Tatman.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Most of the 30 priors were for the heinous offense of selling untaxed cigarettes on the street. He was a one man crime wave.

tirk and Tiger in NC like this.
  6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

30 priors of course means he needs to die for selling cigarettes.
    you have to follow the logic.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Insert inappropriate joke about death and taxes here....

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Do you think they were trying to kill him?

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

their intent wasnt good. it looked like a bunch of hyenas disemboweling a wildebeest.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

I thought he died of cardiac arrest in the ambulance.