"The DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 23, 2022.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

• Overall, we rate The Federalist Questionable and far-Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right and promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I read that Time article when it came out and posted it here. I found it very compelling. It was backed up with interviews and facts. The Democrats, rather than attack Trumps from many different incongruent points all joined together and ran a campaign to discredit Trumps. I thought that was well played and there was nothing wrong with it. It describes how Biden won and it was without ballot fraud. It was using every option to their advantage, even the courts. People can't believe trumps lost. They still fail to recognize how hated he is and with a united front effort, he could be defeated. Just a little play of the game of politics and he would have won.

This response by Hemingway is a butt hurt opinion piece but doesn't take away from article linked in the Federalist opinion piece

3. rockwallfan

If it’s purely from the far right viewpoint I’m not interested. Besides, these hearings are not just “some stuff put together to sway opinion”. They are everything to supporting a democracy. First hand info from the most reliable sources, under oath. I’m sure your films fail in this respect. I will watch the first on your list but if the content is one sided or
    Started watching the first. Newsmax. Select and unknown black people that, I guess, is supposed to prove a point. Didn’t really need to go past “Newsmax” to know it’s far right bullshit

4. rockwallfan

You said Clinton sought to “discredit” trump. Do you want to list the very long list trump discredited? Basically everybody who has ever differed with any thing, big or small, that he wanted. Long list of Weak republicans who always seemed to go groveling back to his good graces for fear of losing their job. I agree with you and the courts, Biden won. I don't think he will win again unless issues other than Bidens job performance become big issues. My guess he'll either not run or die in office. Too old, not all there. I only wish people would watch the hearings if they desire the truth. It's important.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How old are you?

6. rockwallfan

"How old are you" to not know what Trump did, and continues to do, makes Nixon's crime seem like kid stuff? Nixon would've loved to be part of todays GOP. Facts don't matter to todays GOP.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Here
    pacifier.png

8. rockwallfan

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

10. rockwallfan

nothing more needs to be said. shows the value you place on our democracys call for free and fair elections.