"The DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 23, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This isn't an investigation.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Is it funny that the reality TV star is the main character of this newest show and has yet to make an appearance in 2 years?

All the media has to say is "soon" and well, look at you!

[​IMG]

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

all smart humans refuse to testify for all things. dont talk to anyone investigating anything, ever, under any circumstances.

fanatic likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you dont want to discuss anything really you just want to insult. this is modern democrat procedure

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The modern republican procedures are to lie, steal, cheat, incite division all in the goal of white supremacist plutocracy. The modern Democratic procedure is to tell it like it is.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Except gender. That is just tomfoolery. Oh, and covid, lied about that. Oh, and the Economy. Oh, and Ukraine. Oh and.......

fanatic likes this.
  7. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Trump would be wise to continue to refuse to testify under oath. Truth, even though (hilariously) part of his (bombing) Social media company, is not one of his strong points and would likely only add to his problems. Also, general, broad/blanket pardons are not for innocent people and telling heads of DOJ to “just say its corrupt and leave it to me and other GOP” is about the most damning thing for any president to ever say. Basically, every person featured in the first 5 hearings have been GOPers close to the president and with first hand knowledge or Justice dept heads, under oath.
    So no, Trump will fight tooth and nail from ever testifying under oath. but y’all are going to give some BS, nonsensical response in defense, but you know better. It’s just being part of todays GOP.
    Oh, and btw, you’re one stupid, totally corrupted, misinformed MF! Watch the recorded hearings. Your opinion just may change.

8. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

I see the empty scrotum has started another troll thread.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

There are “January 6 Patriots” and then there are “constitutional patriots”. Not the same. You are a perfect example of what I said in my last post, and you took no time in fulfilling what I said about some are going to give “BS, nonsensical responses”. Your post has nothing to add. You may as well just say…but Trump loves America.

10. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Everyone has responded to the trio of idiots until they are blue in the face. Opinions will not change. The entire political class and the majorities of both parties don’t get that. It really is a matter of hate now. I return the racist hatred of the left with my own now. My veneer of civilization wears thin. I hate with my entire being everything the left stands for. I don’t care about the means any longer I just want the left crushed and scared. The end justifies the means…….what was once the creed of degenerate filthy lefties is being turned back on them.