"The DOJ can't and won't snap its fingers and change the outcome

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 23, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yep and like an arrogant lefty woman, she overcompensated on the back end projecting Russia Gate. The entire party followed along even hooking people like Winston.

The funny thing is they continue this LARP. Every new story is "the one!".....

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

you did not say clinton. my mistake. clinton was another bad candidate.
    however, you guys, as a group, i want no further conversations with. it sickens me to know the willingness to destroy our democracy in order to win you are willing to go. and it's not just you guys, it seems a large part of the republican party is the like. how could it get this bad? was it the obama years? it makes me want to throw up to witness y'alls allegiance to a man who thinks of nothing but himself and the dark road he's taking our country. but he couldn't do it without you guys. you guys are neither patriots or honorable men in my book. i realize it doesn't bother you. but you'll miss the freedoms of our democracy if we make elections not matter. i'm not going to try to pretty this up, it's just not worth it. facts don't matter, you have no interest in the jan 6 hearings.
    and this is from a life long conservative. this party lost its way. i pray to God those of the opposing point of view from yours have reason to flood upcoming elections, both in person and mail in balloting. one thing for sure, if you don't win you'll no doubt consider it to be fraudulent, even if, again, no evidence exists.
    bash me now because i'll be signing out and let you idiots spew your hate amongst yourselves. even though i think @Rex is normally too far left, he's more of a patriot than any one of you. i hope he just quits too. as they say, it's hard to win an argument with a smart person. it's damn near impossible with an idiot.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its always the liberals who take their toys and go home.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

claiming an election was fraudulent does not destroy democracy, even if false. its typical procedure done by many candidates you have voted for.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you guys just avoid questions and then give up when you try

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

You guys say you guys.

I’ve disagreed with people on certain Covid points, the election results, and how I view abortion. I disagree with others on how to define Jan 6 and I guess Clinton. We all have our own minds and perspectives.

But you guys say you guys.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Anyone serious about leaving just leaves. They dont feel the need to write a biased diatribe explaining why.

High comedy right there. You both voted for Biden and the shitty policies of democrats because of your personal feelings about Trump, so you have ZERO credibility lecturing anyone on patriotism.

8. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

i apologize for automatically grouping you with some of the others. while i remember you posting, i really don't remember your name spewing the unsupported garbage some of the others have.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Interesting you dont consider hurling insults as "garbage".

shane0911 and kcal like this.
  10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

This is nothing more than a leftist talking point. Everywhere has early voting, and lines are never exceedingly long. It’s not the Governments job to change your diaper, give you your skippy cup, and make sure you make it to the poles.

Practically ALL voter fraud involves either registration or absentee ballots. COVID was just an excuse. There is no way Biden got 81 million votes. You just defend it because you hated Trump.