The Colorado Project

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Sep 16, 2023.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Spurrier used to do it, a lot. After every loss as a matter of fact. He got better about it in Columbia but he still did it some.
    The Buffs needed a culture change. They got culture shock. Time will tell if it works but they have already won more than they have recently.Guys like Prime usually go in for a big splash and then move on to the next "thing". Be interesting to see if he stays a while and if they can build and sustain something.I have my doubts but we''ll have fun watching it either way.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Sanders will fail!

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Youre comparing Sanders to Saban. One has a shitton more cache than the other. Somewhere along the way, you took too many sips of koolaid, baw. I dont think the guy is a bad CEO coach but his ego is self destructive.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That’s not what I did. I took a point about blaming players being bad for recruiting and showing that the worlds best coach does it.

Everyone is mad at prime for no reasons really. The media created the story. Not him. He is who he has always been.

Like on politics, you guys shouldnt take what is said in ESPN so seriously. It’s for clicks after all.

I gave a very reasonable view of Prime and this seasons. You should read it. Nothing to do with “kookaide”. The media has no part in my view.

If you think a HOF player, personality, charisma, gold chains, access to celebrities is going to be bad for his recruiting because he blamed his crappy oline, I suspect you will only hate him more in the seasons to come.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2023
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

LOL, gimme a fkn break. @shane0911 thinks hes a con man. I just think hes flash in the pan mediocre. Hate, get a grip baw. Next youll be calling anyone who disagrees with you a racist. Youre on the clock.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly what you did. Every kid in America wants to play for Nick Saban, because he wins rings! To date Deion hasn't won shit, yeah he won 4 games against some shit teams so what!

Exactly, that mf'r hasn't met a camera he didn't like and in true 100% narcissistic form he makes it ALL about HIM! Always! Every time, All the time "Prime" time. Bullshit, this doesn't have shit to do with those kids and has everything to do with Sanders. He's a fraud!
    Exactly, clicks for Deion! You'll see that eventually

No, you said he won more games than Co had in the last season or two. That means shit, he beat awful teams that suck. There is nothing commendable about that. Instead the media sunk their teeth into the ass of a loser and you went right along with them.

Lets get this straight, I do not hate him. He was a great cover corner but an average player because in my opinion you cannot be a great corner if you don't tackle. That is one of the first reasons I know he isn't a good coach, especially a head coach because how can you ask your team to do something that you yourself would NOT do. That is one of the first leadership traits that I learned in the military is you do not ask of your subordinates something that you aren't willing to do.

Once you realize that Deion is ALL about the press conference then you will understand. He does his best to say it isn't about him but it is, it always has been and it always will be. I've heard more than one hall of fame coach not on msm say this guy doesn't know what he is doing and I agree with them. I didn't need them to tell me that, its clear to anyone that has watched football for more than a few games.

We'll see how it shakes out, I'm not worried because I know that I'm right. The guy is a fraud!

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He is coaching at Colorado. They have like 3 winning season in 20 years. Who did he con exactly?

I am sorry, I thought you knew how I used the word hate. Guess not. It was more tongue in cheek. You know, like "hating on someone". Slang and such.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2023
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Clicks for Prime = money for Colorado. I am sure their revenue has at least tripled.

Fraud of what?

Seriously, do any of you know just how bad Colorado has been? They might as well be an FCS school.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

how do you measure failure at colorado? look up karl dorrell…

10. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

last year was the only year they've won fewer than 4 in a season since 2014.