The Case for O

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tzanghi, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Again you make no sense. Other than Bama where has our OL not performed?, I will wait for your answer

2. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

You're 100% wrong, it absolutely was not a coaching issue. You can prepare you're team all you want but you can't carry the ball for them. If not for fumbles we would've won by minimum 17 points. Get your head out your ass man! I do agree with LF7 not dressing out though. He gave into an emotional plea by LF7 instead of being coach.

didit likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So how is it Miles fault his team never executed but not Orgeron's when his team doesn't?

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. didit

didit Veteran Member

exactly... all here would probably agree that Harbaugh is a great coach but none would blame the 2 ints (one a pic 6) and a fumble by the qb on Harbaugh not telling his qb not to turn the ball over... some just never wanted O to get the position and it's obvious by their arguments against him...

Winston1 likes this.
  5. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

I think I covered this in a previous post if you care to go back and read. You're gonna tell me a fumble is the coach's fault?? Come on LaSalle you're better than that.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey TwistedLasalle our offensive stats since O took over are as obvious as Hilarys dishonesty. Check em out for yourself but wont matter facts are too much of a bitch to deal with for you guys. Another win for caca

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Because even when they executed Miles's stuff it put us at a disadvantage relative to other teams playing modern football.

8. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

Look I'm not trying to pump O up I'm just supporting our new coach and hoping he's the right hire instead of condemning him before he has a full season to show us. I didn't like Fisher and Herman pissed me off in the end with the games he played while negotiating. I don't think he had any desire to come here. Alleva is a pus and needs to be fired for his handling of the whole search.

9. LaSalleAve

I never said a fumble was a coach's fault. What about the play calling? What about the play of the O line? Why was DJ Chark the leading rusher on 3 end arounds? Why did Fournette play? Where was the fire and emotion?

lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

Don't disagree, but you put a hat on Orgeron in the Florida game and the Alabama game and none of us know the difference. The only thing in the Florida game that was the slightest bit refreshing was time management at the end of the game.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  11. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

That's a reasonable place to be. I think Ensminger really started to develop the O towards the last two games (even Florida). And even though we hung 50+ on Chavis, O isn't getting too big for his britches, and he is determined to get better minds on offense. A great sign in my eyes.

TheRealist, ROY_LA_CA and lsu-i-like like this.