The Case for O

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tzanghi, Nov 26, 2016.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Hindsight is 50/50.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well my answer to you is the liberals and their ass kissing media have not convinced me one bit about man caused climate change or man caused global warming. If todays mass liberal media cant budge me presently why would you think I would have been suckered in the 14th century? Sorry but only an uninformed and ignorant fool would buy the climate change scam. Its all about money lsuilike and if you doubt that why does this scam lead to a carbon tax? Do a little research I sent you a link.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

A couple of days removed from the non hiring of Herman and the hiring of Eaux, I am all in.

The man wants to be here, he is one of us, he is already making the changes necessary to get us back to the top of the heap. Recruiting will be off the charts.

Geaux Eaux.
    Geaux Tigers.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

This.

It's been Miles' fault for a decade that his team doesn't execute. Every HC in America will tell it's their fault if the team doesn't execute. Lack of execution is attributable to a lack of motivation, focus and/or preparation. Pick one.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Welcome to the land of caca if I am wrong you can always climb out of the toilet.

6. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Amazing, the confidence that one firing brings!!

Honestly, I watching his press conference and I LOVED everything he said. I believe he is the man for the job. One thing that really stood out to me, is the securing of Louisiana again. We can't keep losing top kids to fuckin Bama every damn year. O wants Louisiana kids first and foremost. I love that. Kind of reminds me of Jimmy Johnson, who built the U into a dynasty by simply focusing his recruiting on the Miami area.

I think O will be the ultimate players coach. He is one of us, that will go a long way with Louisiana kids wanting to play for him and LSU. THe mantra of one team, one heartbeat also goes into the whole Louisiana family values.

O seems to know that he needs good assistant coaches, I think he will trust them.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

The UF game is on O and staff, just like it was under Miles. The play calling, especially at the end, clock management, etc was mishandled. Hopefully he learns from it. It's especially scary since we just fired a coach for those very reasons. As a whole though O did an exceptional job considering what he was dealt. I feel good about our situation moving forward.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Lasalle doesnt understand the word systemic. Miles' problems were systemic game after game year after year O has had one game where IMHO the players blew it yet Lasalle insist O is horrible and just like Miles. One game from O vs 12 years of Miles is Lasalles comparison. Lasalle also believes the 4.5 billion years the planet has been cooling and warming is our fault. He should do a little reading on both football and science before he posts. I am here to help him if he asks.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There is quite a difference in a interim coach getting the blame a few games in vs a Coach in his 11th season. Miles Teams never improved throughout the season. The same shit-tastic O followed him for most of his career minus a few better than average Qb's.

Installing a work ethic from Miles to Oeaux will take time.

If you are looking for a difference, look no further than the last 4 years of Miles Teams packing it in after the Bama loss.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It is true there are parts of that game that are O's fault, but the major issue was revolving around lack of QB play when we get down to the redzone. It got better vs A&M, but we are severely limited.