Politics The Big Problem w/ Our Elected Officials

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He did not have sexual relations with that woman

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I just had the Hillary special at KFC: two small breasts, two fat thighs and a left wing

gyver and GregLSU like this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Now that's funny... so funny in fact I am now cleaning dip from my laptop. Thx. LMAO.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Just wanted to quote this for purposes of documentation. I knew you were a racist fuck, but I didn't think you'd say it out loud.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Offending both blacks and women in a one-liner doesn't surprise me. He didn't offend the gays. Do you think he's gay?

MLUTiger likes this.
  6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

surprised only one person called you out on this, but thats Tigerfan for you!

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

hard ideology is what is wrong with politics, the GOP will never win the white house again and the worst part of it is, some of their policies are great for the country. Its just who they fail to include in those said policies. Demographics have shifted so much they are at least 8 years behind.

red55 and Winston1 like this.
  8. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Demographics have shifted such that the Liberals have to lie, and "show people the free money" to get elected. Has zero to do with "politics" and all about what the guberment can give the people. People love free shit.

gyver and Bengal B like this.
  9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

EDITED:

If I hafta splain it, fuggem. I have a policy of not defending what I'm not guilty of.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
  10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Do you really think that there are not rich democrats, democrats with good jobs, and plenty of democrats who don't get "free shit". Or that there are not republicans on welfare?

What are republicans buying with tax breaks for the wealthy, corporate welfare, science denial for the stupid people, and unlimited contributions to political candidates? Votes.

But you are correct, both demographics and society are evolving. Americans are getting younger as the Boomers pass on. They are better educated, better paid, more jaded, and more gay. They are less white and less religious. Fewer have served in the military, fewer expect to retire comfortably. Boomers feared nuclear annihilation. Millennials fear economic collapse and endless terrorism.

Parties that do not evolve with society will fail. The current polarization will inevitably lead to new parties emerging in between because I think neither current party will be bold enough to make any compromises and move to the middle.

Tiger in NC likes this.