Politics The Big Problem w/ Our Elected Officials

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Oct 10, 2014.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I think we now have too many career politicians. My father, who was involved with politics, once told me that when a person starts making decisions based on getting re-elected, it's time for them to get out. That was over 20 years ago.

I know I've been hard on Osama but this is not meant to be about him, I know he's not running for re-election.

It is a prime example. To me Obama is saying the Republicans should do what's "politically right" rather than "the right thing to do." He removes doubt by saying he's going to take action after the Nov 4 elections. If it's "right" why wait. Are there no longer people who will do things because they think it is right instead of what they think is "right" politically?

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-says-republicans-committing-political-suicide-immigration-235109884.html

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

mrs osama may be running.

3. LSUTiga

The only thing that could be worse for our counrty than a bitch in the white house is a black bitch in the white house.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

When Bill Clinton was president he and Hillary went to a Yankees game one afternoon. One of the Secret Service agents came down and whispered something into Bill's ear. He said, "Sure, I'll be glad to do it." Then he picked up Hillary and threw her over the rail onto the field. The horrifed agent ran down and said something to Bill. Bill said, "Oh, you wanted me to throw out the first pitch"

tigerchick46, GregLSU and LSUTiga like this.
  5. LSUTiga

What fool would get rid of a wife who not only has money but who kept him after he got caught getting a BJ in an Arkansas State Trooper's patrol car while parked IN FRONT OF CHELSIE'S Elem school, then shoving seegars up women's pus says, and who knows what else.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Well they were broke after they left the White House, she said so herself, maybe he wanted a sugar momma.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

This upcoming Nov election is going to hurt for the Dems, as Obama has run around telling the country while he not up for re-election, his policies are, and now it appears a lot of Dem Senators that are up for re-election are trying to run from Obama and hide from their voting record on the hill.

8. LSUTiga

Go look up her definition of "broke" though.

Still pretty much a toss up right now.

GregLSU likes this.
  9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Yeh I was being facetious.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

How can you even start a thread about what's wrong with elected officials and not talk about money in politics? That's what's wrong with elected officials.

red55 likes this.