The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I live on the MS Gulf Coast and have been through 8 of them. Batten down the hatches and hang in there.

HalloweenRun, shane0911 and APPTiger like this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I expected to get blasted from you but not for this part. You didn't even challenge the part where he didn't call DeSantis until the outrage kick in.

"A vital part of preparing for hurricane season is to get vaccinated now".."everything is more complicated if your not vaccinated"
    Did you even watch it?

kcal likes this.
  4. fanatic

What are you talking about, you braindead oaf, I'll break it down for you.

1) Anyone who's going to get vaccinated has already been vaccinated
    2) There's nothing 'vital' about getting vaccinated as part of hurricane prep. There are WAY more important things to
    worry about.
    3) How does not being vaxxed make things more complicated?

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes, I watched it. Biden did not say that getting vaccinated is the most important part of hurricane preparation, as fanatic said. fanatic LIED.

As for not calling DeSantis, so what? He did call DeSantis, before the hurricane. And he contacted DeSantis through FEMA before that. Too bad for snowflakes if he didn't personally call DeSantis (someone who has slurred Biden on multiple occasions) on your timeframe. Furthermore, if Biden didn't DeSantis at all that would be the type of behavior you'd APPLAUD by your orange cult leader. Remember how trump treated Puerto Rico before/after Hurricane Maria? I sure do.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yeah lol hypocrites because of that other situation. LOL twitter HHAHAA so angry orange man lol

yeah if X was Y then hypocrite hahah lol. insiders say he is angry

Frogleg likes this.
  7. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

8. fanatic

You're splitting hairs. He said it was vital. It's not. Biden lied, not me. I take that back. He probably didn't lie. He's just confused and doesn't know any better.

APPTiger likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You lied, plain as day. You might have a disagreement with him that getting vaccinated before a hurricane is vital, fine, but you lied about what he said.

10. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

You think Trump is my god? You don't read this board very much do you? He only called DeSantis after people raised hell. After he called 3 mayors. This is a major life threatening event. It should transcend any politics. Jokes circulating around here was he was tied up in a meeting with Charlie Crist planning ways to blame DeSantis for the hurricane.

As far as the orange blowhard is concerned, seems I remember him calling Chicago, Minneapolis, Portland and others offering assistance with rioters. All refused. He even called the mayor of DC and Nancy offering the national guard in preparation for his speech on Jan 6 where he said "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." Yes, the democrats cut out the peacefully part. As far as Puerto Rico, I recall all the aid that was sent there rotting in depots because the democrat leadership wanted to make Trump look bad.

I was never a Trump fan but he was infinitely better than what we have now. Leave it up to the democrat party to play politics with life threatening situations. You are not even close to intellectually honest with yourself or anyone else. You choose to be deaf, dumb and blind and continue to worship at the democrat alter. How do I know all this, 10 years ago I was you. Wake up dumbass.

EDIT- Gov. DeSantis and local officials have been very complimentary of federal staff, their communication and support

Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
    kcal and XXL TideFan like this.