The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Perple

Perple Founding Member

You're e here pushing Lizzy Cheney. who's politics a few evall tied to W & Jeb! Bush.
    Maybe the Bushs' & daddy DICK can find the right country to invade nowadays. Doubt it.

This video made Lizzy very mad. She lost her shit completely, soon her job is gone. Oh wait, Job! much better. 13 minutes of pure joy.

Fox News candidate in 2016 was Jeb! Bush. Rockwallfan on Fox News side.

"Peyton Manning supports me - he does!"

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What law did Trump break again?

shane0911 and Perple like this.
  3. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

She's toast in Wyoming. I don't see a way for her to win. But she has the respect of the old and new moderates as well as a decent % of dems. And some republicans. Because she speaks the truth.
    I hated her dad. Thought he was evil. So I agree with you there. W depended on Dick's advice, and he paid for it. W had his own bone to pick with Saddam and the country will always have a black eye because of it. I wanted him to do well. That wasn't going to happen as long as his ear was to D. Cheney and Rumsfeld instead of Powell. The connection to it all? They're all republicans.
    I side with some Fox stuff. Less and less as Tucker is the go-to guy for "truth" and the truthful ones leave the network. But now that Murdoch has sided against Trump and Fox is slowly moving away from Trumpism there is some truth to be found. Some.
    You said nothing about Pense's CoS and what he said about Jan 6. You want to see video of McConnell and McCarthy blaming your guy after the insurrection? I posted that the other day, but you may have missed it.
    You have the option to see a whole lot more from Trumps WH staff if you do what patriots do and watch the hearings. Afterall, close to 100% of the testimony, about 16 hours worth, is from REPUBLICAN WH staffers or DOJ, under oath.

4. rockwallfan

watch the recordings of the jan 6 committee. you'll find several.

5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

How much you pay per hour to watch? If it's $30-37 per hour, I might watch those drama queens performing.

Honestly it looked like a Klan meeting of Liberals. I put on Rocky & Bullwinkle instead.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You said You watched. Have you not learned this?

7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

White house staffers. The ones that polish the plates & candlesticks. Pete Buttedgedge will need a job soon. Think he can polish the WH doorknobs & control himself?

Do you follow Rupurt Murdock in Australia? Anonymity in TV is a lonely place. He's replaced Trump by having his employees repeat: "Word Salad" 60-100 times a day. The GOP Channel is niw called Newsmax. Has been for a few years.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2022
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont know why you guys come here to tell me Trump is a criminal but cant seem to cite the laws he broke.

Are you still waiting on Mueller to charge him as well?

shane0911 and Perple like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you think making Republican's in BOLD makes a stronger case? Trumps 1st enemies are the GOP.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. rockwallfan

do you know the difference between bold and capitalization?