The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I don't think he will finish the term but you are right, Harris is an even worse shitshow! You will know that the dems have had their fill of Pedo Joe when you see them make a move on Harris. They will get rid of her and when they do Joe is on borrowed time because he is about to be 25thd

XXL TideFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

The Hildebeast has already made it known that she is ready to be drafted. She looks like she has had a lot of “rejuvenation therapy” done.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

Could they possibly be that stupid?

XXL TideFan likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

she is shamefully stupid. she is emblematic of what i believe is a much larger nationwide problem no one wants to talk about, diversity hires in important institutions. basically everywhere i look, academia, govt, woke business, good workers are being passed over to fill quotas. and this incompetence hurts us.

this problem is maybe most visible in academics. people i talk to know their careers are dead-ended due to being white or men. and people that are inferior to them are pushed ahead of them. and now its happened to the VP and the supreme court. this stuff adds up and matters.

i mean, fuckin kamala harris is STUPID! she is there to fill a quota, and only for that reason. she isnt popular in any circles. she is purely a token. we cant keep doing this.

mctiger, XXL TideFan and shane0911 like this.
  5. shane0911

@Jmg perhaps the most spot on post you have ever made. 1000% correct

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

America is experiencing death by a thousand cuts because of this.

mctiger likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it starts in academia. the requirement for minorities to get into, for example harvard, are shamefully low. and then when you graduate from harvard, you go directluy into the top levels of wherever you are hired, and the company is all to eager too hire an educated minority. next thing you know that company or government org is run by woke dipshits. the elite universities that produce, for example, literally every supreme court justice, they are failing us.

a while back there was that controversy over halloween costumes at yale. and there was a video of a black girl student berating a faculty member over it, crying. she simply didnt understand what was going on, how things work. just not smart enough. and then i saw a story about harvard students protesting a professor that was a defense attorney, who was hired to represent harvey weinstein. they protested him for doing exactly what his job was, exactly what they were training to do. they didnt even understand the simplest basics of our justice system. a defense attorney is NOT ENDORSING the alleged crimes of the accused. there is literally no people on earth that should understand this better than harvard law. the smartest we have. but not anymore. they admit with very low standards now.

our elite universities are funneling dumb woke people into our highest positions.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

also i should note its cowardice from the people in power that uphold the woke incompetence infecting our institutions.

you may have read about the professor that said the mandarin words "nei ge", which means "that" in chinese. and they use it as a filler word to buy time to think of what they mean. like they may say "its on whatever street, near that.. that....that yunno its near that ice cream shop. " a vocalized pause like "um".

and the professor said it, and again, HE IS SPEAKING CHINESE, and dumb woke diversity quota kids got mad because they cant understand anything. and it was upheld and he was suspended! he isnt saying nigger he is speaking chinese.

why arent the students berated for complaining? why would the admins suspend him? cowardice and diversity. no one can ever be told their feelings are wrong.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1540678426100527107

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats a spot-on impression

i have known people who laugh awkwardly like this when they are saying something stupid and dont have the brains to progress the conversation to somewhere that makes sense. they are usually children.

the inappropriate laughing from kamala, its excuciating