The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

Don’t underestimate him. The “stolen election” crowd are the most likely to vote. Besides, desantis would be close to Trump, version 2. You appear to be far left. I’m not that, either. I see much wrong with Biden and his policies too. The way I see it, if it’s not a candidate who will tear the country apart at the seams, he/she has no chance of winning.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If anyone is fading fast other than you it's your demented dementia ridden pedophile president.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Did you ever see Biden's? No, you didn't because they didn't even meet the definition of a crowd.

That's not a bad thing. He is killing it in Fla and would make a great president. Same basic America First policies as Trump without the bluster and polarization (except the radical left).

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I guess I have been not seeing the forest through the trees about the title of this thread;

What Biden presidency?

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Let’s see Biden is crippling domestic oil production and now is repeating the mistakes that lead to the 2008 recession. It seethe president is asleep at the wheel and the clowns are ruining the country
    https://t.co/aca4EKca7u

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its people like you to blame, the kind that believe the media when they say a trespassing event was a dangerous insurrection

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

What a crock.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

would you prefer biden as president given how eager trump is to overthrow our democracy? i mean biden is bad but at least he wont destroy our democracy and be dictator

shane0911 likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Actually its not. He is 100% spot on!
    No, he will destroy the country with his disastrous policies. Everyone knew this, literally everyone because for over a year he told the world what he was going to do. Yet dimwitted folks like both of you still think the election was legit. It wasn't and because of that there may never be another legitimate election ever again!

fanatic likes this.