The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thanks god that ministry of truth idea has been set back or whatever.

fucking christ we need a ministry of truth like we need a hole in our heads.

when i used to live in new york i knew people like her (nina jewrkoffowicz or whatever, the ministrex of truth). cunts the lot of them. both people into international law ( i played on a volleyball team with the canadian delegation to the UN) and broadway types that sing and dance. both groups are perforamtive cunts that make insincere expressions all the time like they hosting a tv show for children. yunno what i mean? ever seen a kids show? every emotion is overdone, because kids think that is funny. but doing it around adults is fucking condescending and smug. i hate her and people like her.

she looks like the man swimmer who pretends to be a lady but has a cock and likes to fuck pussy

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

gas prices are blowing my mind. fucking biden!

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Shows how much you know: next to nothing.

As for myself, I'm happy to have higher gasoline prices. Less traffic. And I drive a hybrid.

Last edited: May 18, 2022
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

of course, the liberal mantra is selfishness and fucking over the poor and minorities whilst smugly pretending to help them. i guarantee the black folks you hate so much are not pleased about gas prices and inflation, the most regressive of expenses!

you guys keep this smug attitude and its gonna guarantee trump is back in the white house. keep not caring about gas prices, keep pretending you are saving the planet. you are gonna lose the votes of the people you pretend you care about.

for the record i dont personally care either, i am a rich person from a rich family that never cared one tiny bit about money. but its not about me is it. its about people who actually are concerned about money that we should care about.

KyleK, Winston1 and fanatic like this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Of course you do. We already knew without you saying a word. You drive an IT bike, don't you?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nope. In the long run phasing out gasoline to power our cars is a win-win for everybody but oil companies.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i know i get it, you only want the rich white countries to develop with the benefit of cheap energy. the rest can deal with horrible fuel prices and stunt their development so they can be poor and unstable for as long as possible.

its really quite incredible how literally every policy you favor is destructive to minority communities

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Equating burning fossil fuels to "cheap energy" shows how much you know: next to nothing.

When one factors in environmental catastrophe and its human costs there's nothing cheap about fossil fuels.

Poorer people and countries will benefit the most when energy sources are clean and renewable.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

human costs are the only factor and the one you ignore. fewer people die than ever due to environmental disasters and its because of cheap fossil fuel energy that builds capital and infrastructure. the people most at risk to environmental disaster now are the global poor, the people who cant afford a smug hybrid. they need to run a dirty diesel tractor to feed their village. but you dont give a fuck about them. they are a different color and you cannot relate.

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    Winston1 likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Why did they do this? The impulse to use the central government to solve all problems will be the death of this country. Unfortunately it’s become a sickness that has infected both sides.
    The utter insanity of invoking the DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT for baby formula is but the most recent example. All we seem to react to is bread & circuses. It’s a sad sad day for the United States.
    Biden invokes Defense Production Act to address nationwide shortage of baby formula

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Wednesday invoked the Defense Production Act in a major step to boost the supply of baby formula.

The announcement means the federal government will prioritize key ingredients for formula production and compel suppliers to provide the needed resources to formula manufacturers.

In addition to invoking the 1950 law, which allows the government to direct manufacturing production for national defense, Biden also launched a program that will use U.S. military aircraft to import formula from abroad.

Direct To Your Inbox

Get the latest breaking news and must-read articles from NBC News

The move comes after a bipartisan group of lawmakers called on Biden to invoke the Defense Production Act to bolster formula production amid the worsening shortage and as parents scramble to secure formula.

The Food and Drug Administration in February began warning consumers against purchasing certain baby formula as it investigated a string of bacterial infections in four infants tied to an Abbott Nutrition facility in Sturgis, Michigan.

Abbott Nutrition, which has denied any wrongdoing, said Monday it had agreed to terms set by the FDA to resume operations at the company’s Michigan plant, but the shortage has frenzied parents.

Biden on Wednesday also initiated a program that will use U.S. military aircraft to import formula from abroad. The program, called "Operation Fly Formula," directs the Department of Health and Human Services and Department of Agriculture to use Defense Department commercial aircraft to fly in approved formula from other countries.