The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we all have faults, the issue is policy.

ben shapiro just did a long form interview with bill barr, which was great. barr says trump is an idiot and often had terrible ideas that he ran past his staff, and they convinced him the ideas were stupid. and that's fine! the goal is good policy and trump for the most part had excellent policy. he had smart ideas and stupid ones and a staff that helped him figure out which was which. unlike biden who has terrible ideas and destroys our investments and makes everything cost an arm and a leg

winston doesnt see how much the media hates trump and lies about him and it makes him have bad takes on things. you have to judge the media through the lens of their TDS. TDS runs everything now.

onceanlsufan, shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"I suspect I'm in the minority, but I don't have a problem with Winston's views. It took a while to come around but I view him as a moderate"
    1652776389953.jpg

"Moderates" like McCain, Manchin and Romney and others are why we are in the political minority and the country is going to shit. DEMOCRATS don't play that game. The Winston's of the world is the reason we are paying $5 for gas, inflation is skyrocketing, crime is out of control, can't find a lot of goods and services, our kids are being taught at school they can change their gender at 5 years old, man caused climate change is being taught yo our kids, there is no such thing as a man and a woman, the borders are open, infanticide is OK, don't have baby formula for our citizens but have it for illegal law breakers, Russia and China are emboldened, white kids being taught they were born racist and privileged, SCOTUS judges are being intimidated, our president is a dementia ridden creepy criminal pedophile who should be arrested immediately and put in jail among many other bad things.

Just breaking!
    "Moderate" Joe "Slick" Manchin wants a bill for gun control following Buffalo shootings.

Last edited: May 17, 2022
  3. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Wake me up when you come up with an original thought. Post after post after post it's the same old shit. It's gotten old. Hell I'm old. It's beyond old.

KyleK, BAY0U BENGAL and Winston1 like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The only thing we have in common is we were both born on the bayou. Weak post BTW however Rex is ahead of you but you are close behind.

Have a nice day

5. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

Beat Dead Hore.gif

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

7. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

onceanlsufan likes this.
  8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Last edited: May 18, 2022
  9. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

That guy next to VP Biden is his current DHS Sec.

10. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Man ... not to change the subject ... but this woman just can't be real.
    [​IMG]

I mean ... seriously. ... it's like .... it's like .... hell ... I don't know ...

XXL TideFan likes this.