The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Gotta call bullshit on this. If you're calling it like you see it, may want to check your bifocal prescription.

2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

With all due respect and pardon my French, I don’t usually say things like this, but what the fuck did you think he was going to do? He was going to pick the most out of touch liberal jackasses he could find. He’s nothing but a fucking puppet for the liberal left. He won’t be in office a year before the declare him incompetent and we have President Harris. Hell, he is already calling her President-elect Harris. You didn’t support the only president who has actually done things for the people as they all should. I just pray to God they don’t steal the Senate too. And yea, I am one of those too, there is no way I will ever believe the results of this fucking election.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Save your breath @dachsie he is past the event horizon and cannot be saved. He will be a slave to the machine for the rest of his miserable life and it will be miserable. I've met him and he is a prime candidate for "the list" you know, the one where they say "you don't qualify for care"

Too bad for him

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

LOL .... now all we have to do is get you a tatoo on your forearm of an anchor and you 'll be all set!! :eek:

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Copied from a friend...

President Trump just showed the American people just what Congress thinks of each one of us. Both parties can stick it. They approved millions of dollars for countries and special interest groups, while throwing us $600 of crumbs. He played his hand beautifully by separating the relief bill for us and increasing it to $2000. A separate bill for their bloated requests. The House approved our portion. But it has to go through the Senate. He is using the 1974 Impoundment Control Act to stop their money laundering to their special interests like Soros. He can hold up this money because we are still in a state of emergency due to Corona and is showing Congress basically, by using this, that the American people need assistance. Our country comes first. And the best part, Congress can't do a damn thing about it. It's all Constitutional. And if you don't care about our Constitution, then you need to cease commenting on anything that happens from this point forward. Keep snoozing. He is fighting against both parties and don't forget this. 70% to 80% of Congress are corrupt. He fights against BOTH parties. If you can't see it and still hate him, I'm not sure which of the three you are, if not all. Dumb, deaf or blind. But hey, keep putting faith in these politicians and media. They sure have your best interests at heart, right?

Kal-El012, onceanlsufan and shane0911 like this.
  6. shane0911

Exactly, the republicans can go screw themselves as well because they sold us down the river long ago

onceanlsufan and fanatic like this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

the GOP and the dems are secondary.... the uniparty is primary...

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

Exactly why I told CO to look into the great reset. Of course he did what everyone did and yawned.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Dachsie lost her shit. I love it!

BAY0U BENGAL, StaceyO and shane0911 like this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

this is akin to the paris accord in which the US pays for everything and has control over nothing....

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/

The Great Reset agenda would have three main components. The first would steer the market toward fairer outcomes. To this end, governments should improve coordination (for example, in tax, regulatory, and fiscal policy), upgrade trade arrangements, and create the conditions for a “stakeholder economy.” At a time of diminishing tax bases and soaring public debt, governments have a powerful incentive to pursue such action.

Moreover, governments should implement long-overdue reforms that promote more equitable outcomes. Depending on the country, these may include changes to wealth taxes, the withdrawal of fossil-fuel subsidies, and new rules governing intellectual property, trade, and competition.

The second component of a Great Reset agenda would ensure that investments advance shared goals, such as equality and sustainability. Here, the large-scale spending programs that many governments are implementing represent a major opportunity for progress. The European Commission, for one, has unveiled plans for a €750 billion ($826 billion) recovery fund. The US, China, and Japan also have ambitious economic-stimulus plans.

Rather than using these funds, as well as investments from private entities and pension funds, to fill cracks in the old system, we should use them to create a new one that is more resilient, equitable, and sustainable in the long run. This means, for example, building “green” urban infrastructure and creating incentives for industries to improve their track record on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) metrics.

The third and final priority of a Great Reset agenda is to harness the innovations of the Fourth Industrial Revolution to support the public good, especially by addressing health and social challenges. During the COVID-19 crisis, companies, universities, and others have joined forces to develop diagnostics, therapeutics, and possible vaccines; establish testing centers; create mechanisms for tracing infections; and deliver telemedicine. Imagine what could be possible if similar concerted efforts were made in every sector.

BornOnTheBayou and shane0911 like this.