The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

None of us really give a shit because we aren't pussy ass bitches. However, comical though given how everyone hated Trumps mean as tweets.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Without a doubt, that stuff destroys kidneys!

Sorry about your friends. Its one of the main reasons I say stay the hell out of the hospitals. Fauci and his band of frauds are pushing that stupid kidney killer because they are making a shit ton of money off of it

APPTiger likes this.
  3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

1.2 mil vaccinated people in the study yes I can read.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Raccoons are wicked smart too. While hunting one day i saw one sitting atop a crawfish cage - believe it or not - smoking a cigarette (only those that know raccoons well will believe that). The cage was open and peelings were floating everywhere. He was fat and relaxed, unbothered by me.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

remember, the goal is to find hypocrites. "the same people that did X also did Y and are hypocrites!"

who gives a fuck

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"Who gives a fuck" that trump mocked a disabled reporter for his disabilities? Is that how your mother raised you?

I give a fuck, I can tell you that. And if Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, or Joe Biden had ever done so he/she would not have gotten my vote, because he/she would not have the moral character necessary to fairly run this country.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Ancient German proverb: "What the lion cannot manage to do, the fox can”.

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Wishful thinking that he'd fire himself? As much of a trainwreck as he is, I can't even imagine how bad it would be if Kamala took over.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what matters is policy. not who is allegedly mocking whoever. you can believe hillary is an angel, or biden didnt tell a reporter he is a dumb son of a bitch if you want. none of that matters at all.

you dont care biden is a rude asshole, you just want to bring up years old trump stories to play whataboustism?

fanatic likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Slick Willie took advantage of a 21 year old intern in the oval office is a pedophile, accused of raping a woman (remember you liberal clowns say you must believe the woman) and cheated on Hilary in the process. Hilary used a British spy to fabricate a false story about urinating Russian hookers to try to destroy Trump and illegally win the 2016 election and was the leader of the Bimbo destruction squad who would destroy the careers of the women who outed Slick Willie. Barrack Hussien Obama destroyed the healthcare system, hated our country and set race relations back 60 years and Joe Biden molested an 8 year old child in front of the world and set up his crack addict son to receive millions from the Russians and the Chinese.

And YOU are a....... a0506323647_10.jpg