The Biden presidency

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Dec 29, 2020.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

We stole that AUKUS nuke sub deal from under the French noses. They are pissed. I hear they are asking for that land back that they sold us some years ago.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In other news, our southern boarder has been over run. Like literally.

Think of LSU stadium when ranked top 5 facing Bama at home. More than that has crossed into Texas recently.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

btw, biden left the wh at noon today to head to the beach for a long weekend….

6B52956D-5422-43A2-814E-06241053EB7A.png

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The incompetence and venality of the Biden administration is becoming more evident. This from the Politico daily brief.
    SIREN, just posted: “Dems fear Biden’s domestic agenda could implode,” by Burgess Everett and Heather Caygle, POLITICO’s co-congressional bureau chiefs: “Internal Democratic discord has wounded President JOE BIDEN’s massive social spending plan, raising the prospect that the package could stall out, shrink dramatically — or even fail altogether.”

BIDEN’S OTHER MISSION — Today, Biden interrupts his mission to rescue his agenda in Congress with a mission to rescue his agenda with world leaders.

He’ll speak at 10 a.m. before the U.N. General Assembly to an audience far more skeptical about his insistence that “America is back” than they were in the afterglow of DONALD TRUMP’s loss, which was (mostly) celebrated around the world.

AFGHANISTAN FALLOUT: The hangover for European allies perturbed by America’s messy pullout from Afghanistan still lingers. A new report from Amnesty International details what everyone expected: “The Taliban are steadily dismantling the human rights gains of the last twenty years.” One of America’s final acts of the war was a drone strike killing 10 civilians (mostly children) that the White House on Monday said Biden wanted investigated and that will be used as a cudgel by adversaries to attack America this week at the U.N.

CLIMATE SKEPTICISM: On climate policy, a top priority at the UNGA this week, Biden’s aggressive plan to reduce emissions by 50% by 2030has been outsourced to a coal-state senator with no interest in the White House’s preferred approach to reaching that goal. On Monday, before his meeting with Biden, U.N. Secretary-General ANTÓNIO GUTERRES said there was “a high risk of failure” at the November climate summit in Scotland.

COVID OUTRAGE: Biden’s Covid-19 policies have fared little better. Europeans have seethed for 18 months over a Trump-Biden ban on travel to the United States. Biden will be showing up with good news: The administration announced Monday that fully vaccinated foreigners are now welcome into the U.S. The World Health Organization has criticized America’s approach to vaccine sharing and the Biden administration’s push for booster shots when much of the world hasn’t had a single dose yet.

OVERCOMING THE ULTIMATE INSULT: When France recalled its ambassador last weekend, the statement heard ’round the world from the French foreign minister is one that seemed unthinkable from an ally when Biden was inaugurated but was akin to remarks already being whispered in D.C. diplomatic circles:

“This brutal, unilateral and unpredictable decision reminds me a lot of what Mr. Trump used to do.”

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

“This brutal, unilateral and unpredictable decision reminds me a lot of what Mr. Trump used to do.”

What that frog foreign minister resents about Trump is him making them pay their fair share to NATO and Trump not letting them rob us in trade agreements. We protected their asses twice before and Trump was tired of getting screwed by a country that should be our best ally for saving their sorry ungrateful asses. The French foreign minister not liking Trump makes me like him even more.

He can embrasse mon cul he should be able to understand that.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Biden is now certifiably insane. He stated that 'we have not had sustained economic growth for decade's'. The man or the man behind the curtain are a danger to democracy and our freedoms. Gloves need to come off.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

There is just no other way to say it. .... you are full of shit!
    But .. hey ... at least Trump is gone.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Don't know how old you are but let's just say you could use more life experience. Now if you also had any common sense to go along with experience that would bring you wisdom. Wisdom is a combo of both. Or you could be just another fool like one poster in particular here.

Wise up sonny boy.

9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I don’t know but I am pretty sure he is being sarcastic here. You are pretty close to being Buzz when it comes to reading sarcasm.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well now that I look at the post old age yes does bring sometimes wisdom but it also brings confusion in my case. I wrongly assumed that post was meant for me.
    Sorry Ocean I humble apologize and thanks Mancha for pointing this out.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021