The bayou will run red with the crimson blood.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 22, 2012.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

of the tide AND the non-believers. So, all you "LSU fans", who obviously haven't been paying attention over the last 8 years can go get you a little red shirt, dream of a time when your man crush once wore purple, and give me your tickets. Why watch, bet the house against LSU, go for it, hide behind the excuse of being a realist. It's cool, I know a bunch of people who will take those tickets off your hands.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Amen!

gynojunkie and gyver like this.
  3. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Attaboy Lasalle!

4. SaintSlidell

SaintSlidell How bout them Tigers! Who Dat

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Then, take your negative vibe out of this positive thread and go to bed.

1BIGTIGER and onceanlsufan like this.
  6. SaintSlidell

Yippee Yeah!

If you believe it will be a positive result, then I would like some of that crack you are smoking.

Alabama is going to waste us!

7. SaintSlidell

No I did not! Yawn...........

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

No .. Bama is not going to "waste" us .... that simply won't happen. LSU's D will keep it respective regardless of what our O does. If our O lays an egg .. they may beat us something like 15-0 .. but they won't waste us.

I'm betting on LSU. They have always been a weird team. They never just blow somebody out, and they tend to bring their best against the best.

And ... I'm still thinking that Mett brings it all together on Nov. 3rd. He has two weeks to work out some kinks, ... he doesn't have to worry about preparing for anyone this weekend .. just working on the kinks .... AND THEN .. he will feed off the fans in his home stadium. ... that is as long as you aren't there dogging him and putting him down.

Stay home dude. ... LSU doesn't need you to be in the Stands. ... give your tickets to Stacy or Lasalle .. they know what this is about.

KyleK and StaceyO like this.
  9. SaintSlidell

Championship game was close. Only three touchdowns.

I guess 15-0 to you is close?

It is time for the Tiger faithful to rise up and demand more!

We have had the defense for a decade now. The offense deserves more attention. We can barely beat AtM when LA Tech lite them up.

Telling Miles how great he is after Dinardo and Saban built the program is insane. One national championship after a two loss season.....not very impressive.

We have been getting all the talent for years now. It is time to stop thinking they will always come to LSU.

I watched as they went to Florida State (Dunn and Minor), Notre Dame etc.........

We have spent the last fifteen years building the program back up. Let's not lose it.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Saint you aint! You got nothing to hold on to except your negative vibes. You have been predicting doom for years and seem to only get joy when something bad happens. Don't deny it and say you only want the best for LSU you don't. You want your predictions to come true and will call for something bad to happen like chicken little or the boy who cried wolf. You think you are Cassandra but you are not you are a false prophet.
    If something is off you claim it is the first sign of the apcolypse and hold on like a dog with a bone in its teeth.
    Don't worry I won't ask you to shut up or to stop your posting or to be a "positiger", Keep on as you are. You and your ilk are funny and like the triumphator we need someone whispering in our ear "Remember you are mortaL".

KyleK likes this.