The 12th Amendment Could Keep Trump in the White House

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Dec 24, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s cute you hear the Russia Gate crowd say this.

You guys have the mindset of slaves.

All I am going to say is all the major issues here, a number of you have always taken up the media’s position. You can flip it how you like, like saying I carry Trumps water etc, but we know it’s a deflection.

The cautious eyes have been right. Not the media.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Only those blinded by the Trumpian lies and propaganda and with the sickest of deep state paranoia can believe there was the massive fraud across so many states and voting platforms. The facts are out there for all to see. Each accusation has been refuted and in fact NONE of the purported claims of fraud have been in plaintiff’s court filings or testimony. In fact in every motion and hearing the president’s actual attorneys have specifically said they DO NOT claim fraud.
    As to your oft repeated trope that we say Trump conspired with Russia in 2016 you ignore the multiple times I and others have said Trump DID NOT conspire with Russia. What we do say is that the evidence is that the Russians preferred Trump to Clinton and used social media including the release of HRC’s hacked emails to help him....and to sow discord into our country. Both can be and are true. It doesn’t change the fact that Trump won in 2016 fair and square. What Trump apparently can stand is to acknowledge that anything other than his supposed brilliance carried the day. Just as he couldn’t and still can’t admit his inauguration crowd was smaller than Obama’s.
    Finally yes I supported the original inquiry into Russian meddling. However if you go back to my first post on the subject, I said if it showed he didn’t conspire (AND HE DIDN’T) that should end it. I also said that secondary charges like obstruction as leverage against him was wrong. I know it’s convenient for you to use that to deflect but it’s tirinf sport. Try something new for once.

KyleK likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Wow. That is like 10 strawmen all in my one post. Good job!

shane0911 and APPTiger like this.
  4. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

BULLSHIT...I mean I respectfully disagree

5. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

You had it right the first time.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

yep, it was all bullshit, and it it all came from our liar and chief,.. trump's own attorney general said there was no fraud, when this dominion voting machine issue is settled,.. maybe it'll become clear to you guys what a fucking piece of shit trump is,.. he made it all up and lied right to your faces

APPTiger, HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So you voted for the crook is a captive of the radical far leftists and Big Tech over the crook who put the interests of the Americans citizens over the interests of our foreign enemies and so called "friends" who hate us but love our money

8. GiantDuckFan

I voted against the crook,.. you voted for the crook, who shit on our democratic process, and lied to you about voter fraud

I was the smart one,.. you were the dumb one

Last edited: Dec 26, 2020
    HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So you are a fan of the Biden crime family. 10% for "The Big Guy."

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

nope, and you know I'm not

trump made up all this election fraud bullshit,.. you see that now don't you, BB?.. you drank a lot of trump's kool-aid, I hope it hasn't made you permanently blind

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
    HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.