Thank you to all the never trumpers.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You ignore or forget they broke down barriers, smashed windows and doors to BREAK IN I guess. It was an assault and your mincing words shows you recognize that and won’t admit it.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That is a riot my guy. Or as the media would put it, "mostly peaceful protest"....

onceanlsufan likes this.
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

And you know this how? Did you eavesdrop on conversations between Trump & his supporters? Also of the number of people who assaulted the Capital, how many were Trump supporters not bent on violence & how many were people from organizations whose whole purpose was to incite violence?

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You’re not my guy you’re a bad joke. Yes that’s a personal attack.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am sorry I dont look for hidden meanings in words, gestures, or the intentions of a mob.

Humans are strange. I tell myself every time I go to the motocross track I am going to take it easy. Then this kid blows past me and the next thing I know my ego takes over. Mobs are weird. It was quite tame to what "COULD" of happened if there was ANY intent to kill people in the government. Congress had NO protection. None. If that mob wanted to, they could have killed everyone.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You don’t listen to those who’ve been arrested make statements? What a fool you are. What kind of a fool do you think I and those who read this are?
    As to the mix of people anyone who entered the capital then is equally liable under the law. Regardless most went because Trump told them to. He didn’t have to say explicitly to be violent. He sent them and let chaos rule. He also seems to have been pleased by the result as its reported he watched the assault on TV for hours and wouldn’t call out for support to suppress it. Another indication of guilt.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If you watch a crime being committed on TV, you are not liable. This is a retarded take.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Stupid it wasn’t the watching but the lack of action to stop it. He had the power to call for Guard, Interior or other federal agencies to help....sort of like in the summer riots. Remember what he did then? Failure to act is the problem dufus

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If I tell you to go to the store and buy a case of beer how is it my fault if you steal it instead of paying for it?

10. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Look in a mirror. When you don't have a leg to stand on, you resort to name calling. I'm not surprised. I'm also not alone.