Texas

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Jan 2, 2021.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Like when 'da stress' got O to beating his wife again?

2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

That’s the exclamation point. You have truly proven to us all that you are right and we are wrong. I promise. Even if we say the opposite. Just trust us. And maybe get another hobby. You totally owned this one.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

No question about it, you're always wrong. You need to keep your dumas' in Met'ry.

4. ehusson80

You truly have a Tiger forum dynasty going on. You’re the goat man. Thank you for enduring my peasantry. Generous too. Now you’re just showing off. Do you have merchandise I can buy?

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I wouldn't want him back but he did sue USC so that's a problem, lol. That said, I believe he's earned a second chance to work in his chosen field. He's bounced around, doesn't appear to have relapsed and he's obviously learned from the current best in the business. I don't see him as a fit at LSU. Texas could be successful for him depending on what he does to find a good DC. He's a recruiting machine and being at Texas puts him in familiar territory. He can also coach up. Not sure he's a great gameday manager or great with personnel. Longhorns bout to find out.

ehusson80 likes this.
  6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I am delightful. At least my wife says so. Maybe I could start a "Merchbar" for negatigers?

ehusson80 likes this.
  7. ehusson80

O shit Tap. Did XXL turd fan leave? Wasn’t he your ride? Damn that sucks. Might be hard to get a ride in a place full of LSU fans. If only you could switch allegiance. Bama won’t even know. They take turns yankin it to the Saban and Bear statues. So you can probably just slip out unnoticed. About the statues, don’t believe them. That is 100% NOT pigeon poop.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. ehusson80

Same here. As time goes on she is getting less and less amused. I can be hard to handle sometimes. I’m sure you can tell even on an internet message board. Add in alcohol and it could be a bumpy ride:) I honestly mean well. I defend LSU and the Saints like they’re my children.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Dude quite literally had to be drunk just to take Texas. If he ain't off the wagon, he'll be under it after a season.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Why? Are people allergic to large sums of money? And thank God we live in the dry state of Louisiana. :D

XXL TideFan likes this.