Texas snakes are floating on Harvey floodwaters

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 31, 2017.

1. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

for me personally its a reminder that it is ok to stand up for what you feel is right if you feel you are being oppressed.

Take for example this flag
    upload_2017-8-31_14-52-50.png

This is a very important Flag to Texans, but I bet there are Mexicans that would view it as racist. I suspect that exact subject will be brought up somewhere soon.
    Or this flag
    upload_2017-8-31_14-58-44.png
    All three flags, don't tread on me, confederate flag and the Come and Take it flag are exactly the same. They were established when a small group of people felt that a larger group was oppressing them.

that said i know that there are assholes that use the flag to represent oppression and i don't side with them nor do i agree with their use of these symbols.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Duck would have had a stroke if he had gone to my high school. We sang Dixie at assemblies.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

and what about the good revrun osteen? not sure if anyone's seen a heritage foundation boat around, or any from the john birch society. They're all cut from the same cloth.

all means all and that's all all means

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Funny you should single out Osteen. The Rev Jerimiah Wright, the Rev Louis Farakan, the Rev Al Sharpton and the Rev Jesse Jackson are not on your ridiculous shit list ahead of Osteen? I am SURE we will see all those "good rev's" I mentioned above will be front and center in Texas and Louisiana helping out.

BTW Joel Osteen has been helping people for the last 25 years and he not only helps them when the water rises but long before the water rises.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Love Trumps press secretary. When she was asked about whether Trump was going to donate his own money for reccovery she yes 1million of his own money. She also told these biased assholes "I am sure you members of the press will also donate and also reach out to all the wealthy people they know to also donate". All you heard were crickets after she finished.

tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wonder if the MSM will ask the rich democrats in the house and senate how much of THEIR own money they plan to donate?

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

It's a song, catchy, I don't see anything offensive about it. One of our schools is Klamath Union High School, that means nothing here now, the point was lost long ago.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What a racists Elvis was, Antifa and BLM need to burn down Graceland to stop the hate.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Like Sharpton and Jesse before him, Osteen believes prosperity starts at home....his own.

el005639 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just funny you chose him above the others at least he is there and opened his church after the water drained from his church. Where are those othere so called rev's?