Texas de Brazil

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by shaqazoolu, Oct 20, 2008.

1. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

The wife promises to take me for my b-day in 2 weeks, should I start fasting now?

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

The goal is to expand your stomach, not shrink it. Start training like Kobayashi.:wink:

View attachment 12152

3. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

Excellent point

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

anyone seen that man vs food show?

someone picked him in the death pool.

hes going to die on this show soon. maybe by season 3.

also, shaq. be sure to weigh yourself in 2 weeks to determine the real impact of double dipping TdB in one week.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I picked him in the death pool. If you watched the show last night, you will know why.

75 oz steak, Burger from hell, cooked with jalepenos, hot sauce, and some other hot ass peppers, and a country fried steak, thats batter and eggwashed in a butter milk and fried with butter on top.

6. tirk

was first time i saw it. someone mentioned to me what it was about so i recorded it. not disappointed one bit. i really liked it.

and i wouldnt have thought he was in danger until i saw all the hot crap he eats. his blood pressure during those sessions has to be 4 digits. he'll likely die during the show which will be cool.

he should lose the jacket though. in san antonio, during the summer, eating habaneros. its ok dude, we know youre fat.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

no. station day time?

good lord! i hope he has life insurance.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I watch it alot. Dude ate a dozen eggs in 1 sitting once. I knew at that point its just a matter of time, before he drops dead on the show.
    But seriously they have to be pumping his stomach after alot of those meals.

10. tirk

travel channel. apparently wednesday night marathons or simply random scheduling.

he tried to eat a 7 lb burrito similar to our resident shaq. there seems to be one of these (burrito) in every other episode. he ate one that was 5.5 lbs but lost because he claimed he couldnt finish the very last bite. clearly he was lying.

had a 12 egg omelet which wouldnt have been so bad but it stuffed with cheese and some chili crap. then more of it piled on top like a gravy.

it had to weigh 5 lbs as well.

they have these ghost peppers that are 3x hotter than habaneros. they rate the habanero at 300K units and the ghost at over a million units.

well they put 3 of these on a burger along with every other kind of pepper. then add some hot sauce of it as well.

well the dudes face broke out like he had chicken pox and his head looked like it was about to explode.

he had to rub his face down (not his mouth) with a block of ice. i thought he was gonna keel over right there but to no avail. more shows to follow since he survived thus far.