Terrell 48% Landrieu 40%

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Mr. Wonderful, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

The latest WRBZ poll shows Ms. Terrell with a commanding lead over MARY! Obviously the people of Louisiana are choosing to have a strong voice in the Senate over a worthless piglet with a gelded househusband. Congratulations to the people of Louisiana for choosing their economic futures over sympathy for Mr. Landrieu.
    I must confess I don't know if this poll was commissioned pre or post Cleo/Jesse endorsement of MARY! or whether it was commissioned before or after the checks cleared.

2. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Are you kidding me? All the polls I've seen indicate a ML lead, but within the 4.5% margin of error. This is something else if it's true! Get 'em Suzy!

3. Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful Founding Member

It is definitely good news for Louisiana.

Go to WRBZ Channel 2's Website. Obviously the good people of Louisiana are following Sir Biggles' lead in Georgia and throwing out the incompetents in favor of public servants who put people first. The key is whether Landrieu can get 35% of the white vote, a herculean task for someone of her limited skills. And will the get out the vote money work in New Orleans with the confusion over having to vote twice? Let's face it, the "Democratic base" in Louisiana is very easily confused.