Tebow changes phone number (article)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by paducahmichael, Oct 9, 2007.

1. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Things like this piss me off. It makes LSU fans look like pathetic idiots when people have to stoop to crank calling star players. Id love to see them get caught and prosecuted to the fullest. Its plain stupid to take a game that damn serious. Plus you dont need to give someone like Tebow any more incentive than they already have. Pretty damn classless by those so called fans.

Thankfully Tiger Nation is known as one of the classiest. I was working at a hotel when OSU came in to play LSU for the BCS title. Everyone said they were amazed at the hospitality shown by Tiger Nation. I also am part of a MMA forum and there is someone who was on the OSU paper. So he was here covering the game, he said he will forever cheer for LSU because of the fans and how classy they were. He and almost everyone else said UF had horrible fans. So thankfully even with these idiots LSU is known for having great, classy fans.

2. downtown

downtown Founding Member

It's idiotic. First of all, it's been done already. Second, nobody knows how "funny" the message might be because nobody hears it other than that person getting the call.

Make a funny/creative sign that people actually like and you'll actually have a decent story to tell. It's annoying.

All it does is fire the other team up even more. I'm still not sure how we beat Florida last time in Tiger Stadium...

3. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

All is fair in love and war!

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Tebow's got enough bells ringing in his head these days without these shenanigans.

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

This was two years ago.
    Why are we discussing this again ?

6. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Groundhog Day

7. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

Because it's happening again. Urban Meyer's and Riley Cooper's numbers are going around right now. I've already seen them on facebook a couple times. Don't know if they are real or not.

8. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Nope its real. Disappointing, but that is students for you I guess.
    LSU Tigers fans seemingly have Florida Gators' number again - ESPN

Probably the last thing we need to do is poke the bee's nest. Of course I am one of the few from the school of thought that if your team needs something like this to get you fired up to win, you already lost.

9. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

"They haven't been bad," said Brantley, in line to start Saturday if Tim Tebow can't because of a concussion. "It's just a little annoying."

"They didn't get me," cornerback Joe Haden said. "It's pretty bad, though. They had my boy Coop. They got him pretty good. I was chilling with Coop and he was just laughing about it."

Brantley said none of the messages he received included death threats. He has read or listened to most of them, then deleted them just in time for more to show up.

at least we are classy about it :grin:

10. DittyMVP

DittyMVP Founding Member

If they aren't fired up by now they're going to lose again.