Tank Man

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Jun 4, 2018.

1. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

I would not have the balls to do this. Also, I have never seen this photo of the event.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tiger in NC and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Wow that was all over the news during the Tianimin Squre uprising. China was on the verge of revolution. That poor soul has never been seen again.

GiantDuckFan and watson1880 like this.
  3. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Another pic of Communism at work.
    [​IMG]

Winston1 likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

and western media was spearheading the revolution, like it did in the Philippines,.. until the Chinese government crushed it with their jackboot heel. I feel for that guy too, Winston, it was a very very sad conclusion.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Geeze you feel for for the victims of repressive totalitarian governments I am so touched. Yet you voted for Obama and Hillary. You must be OK with "fundamentally transforming America".

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

now you're just acting like a shitass

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

You should have just said bless your heart...

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

So are both of you OK with "fundamentally transforming America"? Tell us what about America needs to be fundamentally changed?

Sorry buddy I am convinced that the left is trying to take us in the direction of a centralized oppressive government model you say you hate. Spend a little time not only learning about who Obama was and still is but believing he his words and actions.

Just one of many examples; Obamacare. The government by force requiring citizens to buy a product they may not want. If they don't buy it by force they will be fined or even jailed. Even if they buy their own health care they are still fined. Hillary's first healthcare proposal had in it the jailing of doctors who refused to be part of the system.

What do you guys call this type of government?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Want one more example? Climate Change. Think I am shitting you?

https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech...ght-do-climate-change-skeptics-belong-in-jail

https://www.investors.com/politics/...warming-thought-police-want-skeptics-in-jail/

In March of 2016, then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch revealed to the Senate Judiciary Committee that she had held internal meetings on whether climate-change deniers could be charged with civil offenses. She then referred the issue to the FBI for further review. In addition, Democrat rising star and former California Attorney General Kamala Harris and New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman both opened up state inquiries as to whether ExxonMobil lied to shareholders and the public about the dangers of climate change.

What kind of government do you call the above? Find me one conservative that believes in any of the above. ALL FREAKING DEMOCRATS, WAKE UP!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    watson1880 likes this.
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Its funny that you assume I support either party. My comment to you was in relation to the tone of your post.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018