Talk me out of firing E, Bo, Linehan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Robidoux87, Dec 5, 2020.

1. msully

msully Founding Member

This is O's team should be enough said

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Latest is O stays, E retires, and P is canned.

TBTrumpet likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

This was the logical result. What happens after has to be extra logical or next year, same path, new result.

lsu-i-like and TBTrumpet like this.
  4. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

So we need a stud at OC and a DC that fits our personnel to be successful day one. We have the players if we can get the leadership on the sidelines and have some field generals step up. Young team with room to grow. I don't think any of us expect a championship next year but marked improvement would be a start.

CalcoTiger likes this.
  5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Grimes and most of the defensive staff (keep Raymond) need to go as well.

TBTrumpet and lsu-i-like like this.
  6. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I like Coach O and i believe in him. So quick to forget last year .

Alot of things have gone wrong this year and i think our program suffered a bad hangover from the Natl Championship and didnt have the fire coming into this year and no spring ball etc really hurt us as a young team.

Their are coaching issues to solve and we need to toughen up our players . You can go out and get players from other states but at least 60 to 70 percent need to come from La. Our state produces plenty of SC caliber talent . it is ending up at other places. Why is Bama number 6 not at LSU. Bama paid big money. Get those bastards out of our state.

Every time Saban plane lands in Louisiana Orgeron should be there to meet it and follow him wherever he goes.

I would make sure saban knew he wasnt welcome in La. anymore. He can take his cheating ass back to Mich St.

I think O getting a divorce is affecting him too. I wonder if family life has cost him some fire and focus.

I think lets see what happens over offseason and possible changes and see how next year looks.

Being head coach at a program like LSU has alot of pressure attached to it and college football is a what have you done lately for me type thing. Ask Les about that.

Im a Tiger and Always wiill be. Been there with my Tigers in the bad times and the good times and all else in between.

Ill be there till i hear the LSU fight song at my funeral and wherever i end up after that!!!

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

o is like a lottery winner who is completely broke 6 months after hitting the powerball, spending his capital on hookers and blow....
    it's painfully obvious at this point that brady should have been the 2019 national coach of the year, not just the broyles award winner...

cul2969 and Winston1 like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not trying to win just making a point.

9. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

Coach Grimes has been gone for 3 seasons, left to become BYU's OC. They're 9-1 this year. I'm guessing you're talking about coach James Cregg our OL coach.

TigerTap and lsu-i-like like this.
  10. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Honestly, it’s looking more and more like O will go too. Not because of this season but because of the Title IX investigation.

LSU_4_LIFE and unclenick like this.