Talk me out of firing E, Bo, Linehan

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Robidoux87, Dec 5, 2020.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Someone would foot the bill if it happened.

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I don’t think Orgeron survives this. We will have a completely new staff. I think Faulk, Joseph and Raymond are the only 3 who stay.

3. lsu-i-like

Faulk and Joseph... RB rotation was stuck with Curry in the mix until O intervened. WRs have been bad ass lately, but I’m still not so sure about Joseph; I think it has more to do with Brady. We hired Sullivan a couple years back because Joseph was a liability. Hell, coverage had been le suck this year under Raymond.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well I will give him credit for snagging a babe. However if you listen to most on TF you would think Brady was HC, OC, DC and coached the rest of the positions at LSU.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  5. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

Bill Gates??

6. lsu-i-like

Not saying it’ll happen, and if it happens it might be for cause, but I believe there is money people for the move if the move needs to be made.

7. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

Then why haven't the big money people stepped up and assisted the Athletic Dept. erase the financial deficits resulting from COVID-19?

8. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Ok you win!

9. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

8 mil a year with a large buyout for a 3 win season is bad business. So Ed winning the NC last year & getting a raise is bad business?

No but shitting the bed this year and school violations would be.

One of the jobs of AD is to bring in money and this situation is not helping. So the Title IX allegations are more of a factor than all of the changes brought upon by COVID-19?

Again no but it is just extra weight on the pile. No one is saying that O didn't deserve a raise or that it has been a extremely difficult time for him, but some of it is self imposed.

Title IX would be a way out weather he likes O or not. This kind of stuff is not being tolerated any more in the current climate.

Whether. What has O been charged with regarding Title IX allegations? So athletes at other NCAA institutions are completely innocent of charges of sexual misconduct?

Ok spelling teacher I will try to proof read before I hit post.....no they are not but we have to learn as a society (across the board) that NO ONE should assault someone's daughter without serious repercussions. Google Daisy Coleman and read the collateral damage from boys being boys. I do not have a daughter but God help anyone who would touch one if I did. No means No!!!

10. lsu-i-like

If I was big money I don’t think I’d be trying to prop up the athletic department in the midst of a pandemic. Buying out a football coach is different in my mind.

Winston1 likes this.