Syria crosses "red line" again...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GregLSU, Aug 21, 2013.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You need to lighten up.

Ever heard of jokes?

Me thinks you haven't.

Jesus Christ, its football season.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

It's not necessary to address me as Jesus Christ.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well damnit, you sure as hell act like him some times!

lsufan52 likes this.
  4. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

He can't disprove anything I've posted. Fast and furious. Obama and holder armed Mexican cartels. Benghazi. The ambassador was supplying the same insurgents that killed him maybe? Barry took out khadafi. Now Libya is all screwed up. He helped put Morsi and the MB in power in Egypt. How'd that work out? Now he wants to aid alnusra in its overthrow of Assad. And what will he do if Iran attacks Israel cause we bombed syria? That won't be any of our business though.
    $1.5 billion in vacations. Welfare recepients and part time workers at all time high. Added $7,000,000,000,000 to national debt. And still has a flock of sheep defending him. Forward!

shane0911 likes this.
  5. red55

I've already called you out for posting lies and you have been caught. They are your lies, prove them or STFU.

6. gyver

What part is a lie?
    You haven't called me out on shit. I gave the facts for all of it. I just don't regurgitate carney or NBC. I didn't even mention the IRS targeting. NSA spying and voter intimidation. Nor did I mention the executive orders to bypass Congress's bunch of pussy asses or the Obamacare waivers to supporters.

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis....id=1&videoid=37&catid=57598487&nb_splitPage=1

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/14/politics/irs-conservative-targeting

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/56364

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  7. gyver

I used to wonder how someone like hitler could have convinced his followers to follow. Then obama and you came along red. Answered my question.

8. red55

The lie is you saying "Obama armed terrorists in Mexico, Libya and Egypt." Fast and Furious is on the Justice Dept., not Obama. And they didn't "arm terrorists" they ran a sting on Mexican gun runners which was successful, but let some of the guns get into the hands of drug smugglers.

And how exactly has Obama "armed terrorists" in Libya and Egypt? He hasn't. You say Obama "supports terrorism", which is absurd.

People in the IRS engaged in misconduct, not Obama. Obama replaced the IRS commissioner responsible. You go around trying to make anything that goes wrong in the government to be something that "Obama did" and then you exaggerate and mislead about what happened.

This article is just accusations, many of which have already been debunked. Like Obama giving billions to Morsi, when it actually went to the Egyptian Army, which just deposed Morsi. The lie is you saying "Obama supports Morsi". Obama never supported Morsi, he was elected by the Egyptian people. Obama supports the democratic process, as the US must morally do. We supported the military and expected the Egyptians to vote Morsi out or recall him legally like it works in democracies. We legally cannot support coups. Meanwhile we are still backing the Egyptian Army and the Egyptian people. Politics are subtle.

More lies . . . you say "Obama organized kill whitey rallies in Chicago". No evidence. You say Obama "surrounded himself with the likes of the Ayers throughout his teenage and adult life." Not true. He met Ayers when both were professors at the U of Chicago . . . decades after Ayers radical past. You say that Obama "helped put Morsi and the MB in power in Egypt". Ridiculous. All we did in Egypt was stay out of it and let the Egyptians try to establish a democracy. You say "Obama's mommie is a commie" and "he was raised and tutored by devout communists". Total bullshit without a shred of evidence.

You say that Obama "Now he wants to aid al Nusra in its overthrow of Assad." This shows that you don't have a clue what's going on in Syria. Obama is offering no aid to Al nustra or any of the 1,000 other factions within the Syrian opposition. If he hits Syria, it is about punishing Asaad for using chemical weapons against civilians, not about regime change or aid to anybody. The biggest aid it would provide would be to Israel, who those chemical weapons were intended for originally.

You say "he's the illegitimate son of Hillary and Al Sharpton". More absurdity. You'll say it was just a joke. Fine. I say your other lame accusations are a joke, too.

At least you are trying to explain yourself, at last. But the lies are still apparent.

Any random bullshit that comes into your head seems to answer your questions. Keep posting it. I'll be happy to shred it.

9. gyver

You haven't shredded shit. Either Obama is calling the shots or he's one out of the loop ignorant mother fucker. Or does he get most of his intel from news networks? Now he wants congress to debate the Syria debacle. His red lines been crossed and this is his way of passing the buck. Funny you didn't bring up part time workers, deficit or welfare dependents. Hard to debunk real numbers. Obama reminds me of Al Capone.

10. gyver

And Eric holder is Barry's boy. So yes. Fast and furious is on your chosen one.