Synagogue Shooter in Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Oct 27, 2018.

1. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

At least they cant blame this one on Trump. Dude was anti-semetic and anti-Trump

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wont matter that he is anti Trump or that Trump has a jewish son in law and has jewish grandkids. The democrats will try to tie him to this. Yet at the same time they hang around Farrakhan and Sharpton who are Jew haters.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No force him to spend a weekend locked up with Nancy Pelosi.
    998f279e3a61aa88844c4bcff4c58b7e.jpg
    I swear this woman looks like she is perpetually witnessing the docking of the Hindenburg

watson1880 and HalloweenRun like this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

They can and are already trying. The shooting has been lumped in to the category of attacks on places of worship. Of course that brought the immediate comparison to the KKK dude who shot up that church in South Carolina. And then they made the tie to KKK support of Trump. And I also saw at least one report that admitted the shooter was recently anti-Trump, but was in fact, participating in forums that were pro-Trump.

The shooter's opinions were anti-Soros, against the current migrant caravan, and he used the word "invaders" which, according to some media, he borrowed from conservatives and Fox news.

Palmer Report

✔@PalmerReport

Yesterday Donald Trump basically laughed off the arrest of one of his own supporters for trying to murder Democrats. Then Trump railed against “globalists” - code for Jews - and today a guy shot up a synagogue in Pittsburgh. Trump isn’t just to blame, he’s giving instructions.

And from HuffPost senior reporter Zack Carter....

Zach Carter

@zachdcarter

Trump + House GOP leadership have been feeding a conspiracy theory that George Soros is paying migrants to come to the U.S. to disrupt the midterm election. Today a guy who ranted about that stuff online shot up a synagogue.

watson1880 likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I’m sure the right will find a way to blame it on some covert democrat who works for George Soros. Maybe we can get Bart Kavanaugh to give a speech about how this was orchestrated by the Clintons.

This dude was a 4 Chan Q Anon nut bag. Most of those folks hate liberals, are ok with conservatives but are more libertarian.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Politically, things not going your way lately eh? :D

watson1880 and Bengal B like this.
  7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I will put the blame where it belongs. The MEDIA!

If they would STFU, life in America would return to a more peaceful level. But ... they won’t STFU because they hate Trump, and have ever since he robbed their little darlin of her god given right to be elected POTUS.

It’s funny to me. The premise of the Freedom of the Press clause was a result of a case in the early 1700s where a journalist printed a TRUTH about a governor that disparaged his character. English law prohibited disparaging a governors reputation. The dude (Zengler I think was his name) was found innocent by Americans on the jury.

Contrast that to today, where the Press uses FOtP to print LIES about people in service to their desired political ideology. I don’t think that is what the founders had in mind. In today’s world with unlimited access to information, their lies are called out, and people are getting pissed about it.

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I'm with ya
    this part can easily be turned around,.. If they would STFU, life in America would return to a more peaceful level. But ... they won’t STFU because they hate Democrats.
    ............................................................................................................................
    solutions are often found in the center, seldom in the extremes, the fringe makes a lot of racket, get a lot of attention, but they're mostly just noisemakers without a plan.

9. LaSalleAve

Nope, but have they ever? No on that one too.

uscvball likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

Every word that comes out of Sarah Sanders and her boss’s mouth is a lie too.