Suspended Florida players likely to be arrested for felony theft

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

True , Coach Horse Teeth says 'they're just good friends'

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

He says there was no penetration therefore harmless cuddling.

Don Castavez likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Dead sharks. There is a mindset that must be kept in mind

Don Castavez likes this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

+1 I got a good chuckle outta that myself

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

UF star wide receiver Antonio Callaway and promising running back Jordan Scarlett are among Gators facing new felony credit card charges, according to court records filed Monday.

Records for Callaway, Scarlett and defensive end Jordan Smith were updated Monday to reflect the pending charges against them, with Callaway facing one third-degree felony charge, Scarlett facing two third-degree felony charges and Smith facing five third-degree felony charnges.

The charges cap a month-long investigation into misuse of funds and will significantly hinder their potential to take the field for the Gators again this season.

UF policy bans students from participating in any school activities if they are facing felony charges.

When coach Jim McElwain was asked Monday whether the felony charges change the players’ roles as members of the team, he responded, “Darn right. I'm not sure you'd be sitting if you had a felony.”

In addition to Callaway, Scarlett and Smith, receiver Rick Wells; offensive lineman Kadeem Telfort; linebackers James Houston and Ventrell Miller; and defensive linemen Richerd Desir-Jones and Keivonnis Davis have been suspended during the credit card fraud investigation. The other Gators’ paperwork had not yet been entered into Alachua County court records system by 12:45 p.m.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...io-callaway-felony-charge-20170925-story.html

Brian likes this.
  6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I can't say I've seen a fan base that wants their head coach gone as badly as Florida fans do ... yet, this same head coach continues to win when he needs to do so.

7. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

So why doesn't he make a solid statement and come out and throw them off the team? Send a strong message! Because right now he looks like a little bitch.

8. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Something about McElwain always seems 'fishy' to me.
    HAYOHHHHH!