Supreme Court Justice Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Dec 15, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think I know where Trump gets all his information from now. I watched this video of him parroting Alex Jones, all this stuff Trump said in the campaign has been said before by Alex Jones. Maybe my joke that Alex Jones was going to be the next minister of information wasn't that far off after all, lol.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

i think they did already...im picturing weekend at bernies

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Just where can we put that stick so she'll remain standing? Up her ass would be a good place. I actually used to have some respect for her but after her inability to remain politically neutral in her public commentary, I can't stand her.

Her pathetic dissent jabot the day after the election was a final nail for me. Maybe now she'll retire and have all sorts of free time to pursue her Hobbies.

HalloweenRun and Bengal B like this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Gee sounds like every other Supreme Court justice.

5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

nah, Ginsburg was way out of line when she attacked trump. I've never seen a justice do that before.

StaceyO and LSUTiga like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Not necessarily taking your guns but a liberal Supreme Court could open the door to much more restrictive laws that would severely curtail our rights. Look at some of the insane laws in California, Chicago and DC

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Must be a requirement for the job that you live your liver spots outnumber the years you have been alive.

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Which ones? I'm not that familiar with them. I'm just not against the executive order against the gunshow loophole and stuff like that. What laws do they have that limit rights in those areas?

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Explain this so-called "gun show loophole." Dealers with a FFL have to do the same legally required background checks as they do when they sell a firearm at their store. Gun show loophole is nothing more than a liberal feel-good buzzword. Just like the misused word "assault weapons."

GregLSU and watson1880 like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Good article in Forbes Magazine about Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner. Formerly a supporter of liberal Democrats, Kushner essentially won the election for Daddy-in-law with his Moneyball approach, usage of data to target and scale the campaign ads and through his Silicon Valley connections. Long but worth the read
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevenb...shner-won-trump-the-white-house/#414ecd272f50