Superbowl LIV

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Feb 2, 2020.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Id say he just doesnt give a shit but someone wants to make it a geography deficiency.
    #57states

shane0911 likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

ok,.. I'm a little grumpy

furduknfish likes this.
  3. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

E93905E0-020B-4C0E-9461-6B80E09D0F48.jpeg
    Greater Kansas City includes more than a dozen counties in both states. Nancy has new grounds now to impeach that Mfkr

shane0911 likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

Trump said, "represents the great state of Kansas", he didn't know the big famous part is in missouri, it was a dumb thing to say, and there's no denying that

nancy looks good in stripes

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yet he still carries Mo because they don't care about stupid shit like that!

islstl likes this.
  6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Ah but the vast majority of people that fill those stands on Sunday come from the upper income suburbs that make up Kansas City, Kansas.

So technically he's correct in his reference.

7. GiantDuckFan

we agree then,.. it was stupid
    oh, brother,.. you're making up excuses for him, Izzy... it's simple, he tweeted something dumb, someone explained it to him, then he had it deleted,.. why you guys can't say,.. "yeah, he made a mistake" is beyond me

[​IMG]

https://www.oregonlive.com/nfl/2020/02/president-trump-incorrectly-congratulates-the-state-of-kansas-on-super-bowl-2020-win.html
    "In a since-deleted tweet, the President of the United States congratulated the state of Kansas on a Super Bowl victory. The only problem? The Kansas City football team is actually from Missouri."

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have only ever heard to the team referred to as the Kansas City Chiefs. Which portion of KC is never said. I'm sure fans in both states are celebrating.

The New York Giants and the New York Jets both play their home games in New Jersey, The Washing ton Redskins play at Fedex Field in Maryland. The Patriots are called New England but all their home games are played in Foxburo, Massachusetts.

Obamahammad thought there were 57 states. Since he is out of office I wonder if he has had time to ketchup on geography.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Go see your therapist. COTiger.

GiantDuckFan and furduknfish like this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

do you really think barry thought there are 57 states?.. he explained it was a slip of the tongue made when he was exhausted,.. but you guys won't let that go,.. on the other hand, Trump sticks his foot in his mouth just about everyday, sometimes both feet, and his Trumpets rationalize, justify, and make up shit to explain why his obvious bonehead statements are perfectly fine. I keep hoping someday you'll take off the orange goggles and see the light.

I'd rather have the Ducks win the Rose Bowl, and the 49ers lose the Super Bowl,.. than have it the other way around

didit likes this.