Strip Search

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by MiketheTiger69, May 15, 2004.

1. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Hey dummy, when you made that comment, you were talking to ME,
    therefore you were talking to someone who served in the military.

Next time, try THINKING before you insert foot in mouth, and maybe you won't look like such a fool.

2. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

At the time I made that comment, dummy, I DIDN"T KNOW you had been in the military!! Do you want me to apologize for your failure to inform me? Sorry if I don't know everything about everybody that posts on here. And if you (anybody) are no longer in the military and you (anybody) allow your life to be controlled by the cowards, I would say the shoe fits. If so, wear it!

3. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

Like I said...if you'd only engage brain before inserting foot in mouth, you
    might not have to go back and crawfish on what you say at a later
    time...as you so often do.

This is my last post to you. I don't suffer fools very well, and I very easily tire of bandying words with them.

4. MiketheTiger69

Your brain must be pretty quiet then since I don't imagine there's much conversation going on in there!

5. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Not to start an argument Rick, but I find this an odd request from a non-believer but I am glad to see it.

Mike69, can I take it from your silence on this subject that all Catholics are non-believers??

6. MiketheTiger69

No you may not. YOU have stated time and time again that you are a "non-believer". You don't believe in the "Great Wizard" nor do you believe in His Son or His Son's death and resurrection and subsequently our salvation through it. At least that is what I perceived from your very plainly expressed statements regarding this subject. Am I wrong?

7. rickyd

rickyd Founding Member

Don't know where you get off with The Great Wizard thing, but if you think those words ever came out of my mouth, you are sadly mistaken. You need to go re-read all our posts to each other on the Tacky Passion Merchandise thread on the roundtable board. Obviously, you have mistaken me for someone else you argue with..

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

you could be thinking of me. i very much enjoy comparing stupid christian beliefs with wizards and such. in fact i have said that to believe in such things is to prove you have no intention of being any more thoughtful or realistic than a 12 year old. but hey, if you were indoctrinated as a child, i guess i cant expect you see that magic isnt true.

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I think it takes just as much "faith" to believe in the big bang theory as it does to believe in magic.

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

thats why big bang is a "theory", and not a fact.