Steve Kerr

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, May 26, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Fuck Kerr

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It doesn’t matter the source if the quotes are accurate. I use quotes and articles from all over….from Vox and the NYT to the Examiner. Are you claiming Kerr was falsely quoted? If show show me.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i meant suprising not supressing altho supressing does make a little sense in context. criticism of china by anyone in the NBA is positively discouraged. same with disny/espn and a whoe fuckton of other companies

and not just because of profit worries. woke people work at places and chinese people with families back home work in media and they drive fake stories like asian hate crime wave, which suppresses any anti-china stories with claims they cause violence.

like the left loved to say that trumps admission that the virus was chinese caused violence. it didnt. @Winston1 this is the kind of thing you dont get about media. they hate trump and lie about him.

if this recent shooting had been under trump they would say he caused it. and yet here you are still believing media lies about jan 6

shane0911 likes this.