StaceyO needs your prayers

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by KyleK, Mar 21, 2022.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Sorry @StaceyO, I just saw this. Very sorry for your loss. It stings us no matter how or when it happens. Just remember the good times and his influence on what makes you, you.
    Also, celebrate the things you experience that you know he would love. After my dad passed I would see something and think Dad would really like that. It made me sad he wasn't there. I eventually realized he was there, I was carrying him around inside me. It freed me to celebrate those things he and I both love.

kluke and kcal like this.
  2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Thank you so much. I am doing okay, but like you said, it's the little things that hit you. I must've thought 10 times since he died about something he would know that I could've asked him...and now I can't.

kcal and APPTiger like this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

My mom passed in 2011 and to this day I will hear a song or the kids will say something and I reach for my phone to call her, doesn't happen often but it does and...well, what can you do.

Godspeed friend

StaceyO, GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  4. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Stacey Sorry i just saw this. I remember us talking about having dads who were football coaches.

My prayers are with you and your family. My dad is soon to be 89 and is in Assisted living.

ITake care and Godspeed

shane0911 and kcal like this.