Spring Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TBTrumpet, Apr 6, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The only thing I am going to say is we are not impatient. We have been waiting for an offense since 2007. We fired a 10 win coach for another with no clear separation on our most serious issues.

Oh, and we are still waiting to score on Bama!

UCF fields a better offense than us. With half the talent.

Brian likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Getting the players. Excellent deep WR's, healthy TE's, deeper and more experienced on the OL, will have a deep talented running game and finally have two legitimate QB's. I too will expect more next year but unlike some I was not disapointed last year considering our less than complete team.

You have your opinion I have mine.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

It is what it is. you know his posting history as well as I do, the excessive demeaning of virtually anyone who questions His point of view....That simply isn’t debatable.

I’m eager to jump his but because he’s demonstrated that he’s a dullard, disagreeable to a fault, and intellectually dishonest. He’s cursed me here but chose not to again after I challenged him not to, one mark of an internet bully.

the only thing I regret is having impugned jackasses everywhere. I know the disappointment they must feel to be compared to a piece of dung like him.

and yes it’s becoming a ghost town around here. We’ve lost lots over time.... The unfortunate part is those that made it back again over the last couple of years chose to shake the dust off their feet and leave for good it seems.

I’ve got an opinion as to why if you’re interested

4. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Yes

5. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I blame Brett for killing the Boob thread...

6. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

By the way, I always enjoyed it here because there is actually discussion (except when the occasional idiot replies to every one of my posts with a mouth-breathing USL comment). I lurk over at TD, but most threads there end up looking like this...
    [​IMG]

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe he has allodoxaphobia.

Allodoxaphobia is the fear of opinions. The origin of the word allo is Greek (meaningdifferent), dox is Greek (meaning opinions and phobia is Greek (meaning fear).

65Grad likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I rarely do that. :D

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

10. Brian

Brian Founding Member

He insults everyone's intelligence every other post, do you even read his often narrow and antagonistic posts? I don't have issues with any posters except the extremely close-minded zealots..

shane0911 likes this.