Spring Game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TBTrumpet, Apr 6, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

giphy-1.gif

3. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Waves.. Hey KyleK!

KyleK likes this.
  4. Kal-El012

Love LSU, but couldn't care less about basketball. Even if the team was in contention for a title, I still wouldn't watch or buy a ticket to a game. To me it seems football always gets the short end of the stick. Its the shortest season and always interrupted by basketball and baseball talk. I can't even listen to ESPN in the morning because of it, and I find myself turning off Matt Moscona when he isn't talking LSU or Saints football.

5. Kal-El012

About the OC situation, E is the OC. If the offense improves or regresses its on E. Brady is bringing some new ideas and helping implement them into the playbook, but E is going to be calling the plays. Time will tell how E chooses to use what Brady has brought to the offense. It will be interesting to see how game situations influence if E goes with Brady's input in the playbook or chooses to clinch tightly to his old school ideals.

Chipeace and Winston1 like this.
  6. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

What's up Kal? Long time, no see. Stick around a bit. Things have been a bit slow lately. Good to see you.

Kal-El012, shane0911 and kcal like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hope its a dynamic duo a Batman and Robin have you. I will blame or give kudos to E only this year. I am sure Brady will add a lot but when its all said and done E is the OC and the buck stops there. Unlike last year I expect better QB play, a smoother varied passing game an improved running game and finally we will have enough TE's to throw to. I will be disappointed in E if the offense is not a lot better in 2019.

Chipeace likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I think slinger has and will continue to take a back seat to brady and suspect steve will retire after this season as the oc in name only. the playbook has/will become more and more a product of brady than of steve and is paying dividends even now on the recruiting trail.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

We have no idea what Brady can do. Said this in a previous post that Brady has proven nothing yet here at LSU. I hope he is great but E is the OC and is a very good OC from what I can see. Now that E has the guys I am excited about our offense this coming season.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

ask the latest wr recruit who drives the car