Sporting News: Alabama is Unstoppable

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tiger_fan, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

Alabama is so good and so completely in a class by itself, the only thing that ends the Tide’s chokehold on the sport is the departure of the man who started it all.
    We keep looking for that one flaw; that one area where if the right team in the right place makes all the right moves, we can believe again that someone can beat the Tide.

Now close your eyes if you don’t want the ending ruined: It’s not happening. Not next week in the SEC’s annual showdown of those who have Saban vs. those who still wish they did (that would be Alabama vs. LSU). Not in the SEC Championship Game. Not in 10 weeks in South Florida against whichever poor sap has to play this team in the BCS National Championship Game.

And most certainly not Saturday night, where previously unbeaten Mississippi State was utterly annihilated
    Keep looking for that flaw, everyone. Alabama will keep playing better than it did the play before.

“We're not working to be better than other teams,” says Alabama center Barrett Jones. “We’re working against ourselves.”

Welcome to the Process, everyone. The meticulous and methodical and menacing Process has taken the suspense from the season.
    It’s so efficient, it’s sickening. No one veers from the Process. No one steps out of line. Because if they do, there will be hell to pay.

Saban eats lunch every day at noon. Iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, turkey, fat free dressing. His daily schedule—his daily process—never changes.
    There’s no belief or hope or dreams. There’s a process. If you follow the process, you win.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...result-nick-saban-crimson-tide-no-1-undefeate

2. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

This is awesome, the perfect storm, no way we can win.......that's why we will win. Mortal Lock

3. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Well, there you have it. Call the game off. Call the rest of the season off and just hand the BCS trophy to Bama. Then they can be free to join the ranks of the other greatest teams of all time like 2003 OU and 2005 USC.

ParadiseiNC and Richdog like this.
  4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

5. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

i was thinking of your post here when i just read what an Oregon Ducks fan posted on an Alabama football forum 5 days ago:

"Alabama reminds me of USC 2004-2005: a complete NFL team playing NCAA Football, where it's gonna take a perfect game and some luck to beat them."

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I eat a turkey sandwich everyday before I post in the den. Does anyone have a football related question you would like to ask?

7. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

If we were to bend Saban over the backend of his Mercedes... how many footballs do you think would fit in his ass?

Attack Tiger and gyver like this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Hitler had a process, too.

StaceyO and tigermark like this.
  9. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Zero, the internal pressure would launch one clear across the state.

Attack Tiger and StaceyO like this.
  10. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

But did he eat Turkey sandwiches?