Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

sounds to me like that's your opinion, no?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nope. its a fact, i read the law, and understand it.

again i challenge you to show me where i am wrong. if you have no disagreement, great.

there is no difference between publishers and fora and shit. you can still sue. the protection of, for example twitter, or this site, is for shit that users post. 230 protects websites and social meia and shit from lawsuits about stuff posted on their site not by them.

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

ok, so still your opinion....

carry on....

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i bet you think 2+2 is 4, but thats just your opinion man. its right, but its just your opinion

carry on...

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

you’re getting silly....

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nope. you are not contradicting what i claim, and you cannot. your argument is just implying i am wrong by representing the reality as merely my opinion.

its your opinion, is it not that you are not a child molester? thats your opinion right?

do you see why this is a frivolous point?

do you know anything about section 230? do you think it makes twitter immune from beng sued? it does not.

do you have any input on the facts of this issue?

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Now now children

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I have an opinion contrary to yours.... your condescending tone is noted. The issue is not absolute as you imply...

somehow you think you discern intent of the writers but you cannot, you can only opine and see what interpretation of the law has been applied.

also, the law of unintended consequences applies as well as application or misapplication has pushed application of the law further than intended. This is why we have lawyers and laws and courts and stuff....

an absolute in 2+2 =4 is that it is absolute, accepted, not challenged...
    on the other hand, you simply repeat that it is so because you say so, over and over, and over....its just poorly constructed because it proves my point.... stomp your feet all you want and do wheelies on your scooter if you’d like, but I disagree with you and can post corroborating opinion articles as well that support my opinion

so if you want to debate what you think it means or post an opinion that agrees with you, ok.... but ensure your facts aren’t your opinions

so now do I post opinion articles that support my position, throw in that ‘I’m right!’ and say “Nyah, Nyah, Nyah, Nyah” or what?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no, apparently you keep your opinion secret

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

This law has been challenged in court many times. The outcome is the same. Trumps does what Trumps does and shakes the tree hoping for someone to take up his lost cause.

Someone may want the law to be changed but it is what it is right now. Trumps wants to change the law because as it is written, he has no recourse from be treated like everyone else and he hates that.

Winston1 likes this.