Specifically, What do you like or dislike about Trump?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, Oct 17, 2019.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I bet "go ahead, make my day" gets clipped

Perple likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The Shootist is being retitled The Slingshotist

HalloweenRun, Winston1 and Perple like this.
  3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

"But..muh Biblical reference!" Can't he just throw the stones?" ;)

4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I predict in 3-10 years, most Westerns, Action & Horror movies won't be available in their current form, if at all. I've been buying physical media of certain movies I believe won't be around much longer.

Liberal "To ban" list of 7 - just the start
    https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/7-films-woke-mob-blazing-saddles/

“Soul Man” -- This forgotten 1986 comedy might make a comeback, but not the kind that’s flattering in any way. C. Thomas Howell stars as a teen who wolfs down tanning pills to darken his skin. Why? He wants to go to Harvard, and by pretending to be black he can access a minority scholarship deal

[​IMG]

HalloweenRun likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think stoning to death is in the bible, which will be on the list of banned books

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Winston1 likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

imagine having a different interpretation....why else do lawyers and politicians exist?

but thanks for linking an opinion piece. here's some background on tech dirt:

"In review, although Techdirt is a technology blog, its primary focus is on the political aspects of technology. With this said, Techdirt uses emotionally loaded words and does not have a favorable view of President Trump’s policies as evidenced here: Trump’s Latest Nonsensical Announcement About Censoring The Internet. This particular article is sourced properly to credible news sources. Techdirt offers an entire section of their website to free speech issues, which also does not agree with right wing policy agenda. In general, stories tend to favor the left when reporting on technological political news."

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so its wrong then?

the line tht came next in the analysis you found:

"A factual search reveals that Techdirt has never failed a fact check."

this is not really about perspective, its about the fact that i am right. i understand this issue and you if dont you agree, you dont understand the issue.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

your desire to be right manifests itself often :) ....of course its about perspective. you've read someone's opinion, it sounded right to you and you pass it along as being absolute.

the 'fact check' is in regard to sources used, not whether the opinion presented was fact.

of course you don't have to agree

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we all want to be right. being right is good.

its not that i just read that opinion, i have known about this forever, and i am right about it.

if you dont agree with me, you dont understand and i still challenge any of you dumb shits to show me how i am wrong.

you can still sue these social networks. you cannot sue them for things they didnt post. this all makes sense.

trump has not and will not make any changes to the status quo because the status quo is fine. twitter has the right to post whate they want. they can post a "fact check" of trump if they want. its their site. you can sue then if you think their fact check is a lie about you.

they do not enjoy special protections from what they say.

and i have said this a million times here but you dumb faggots dont get it.

THEY ENJOY LEGAL PROTECTIONS ONLY FROM WHAT OTHERS POST